The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*Official* CBA Negotiations and Lockout Thread

You're linking a video of a press conference with bettman... from over 2 months ago as your backing?

That is the most laughable piece of useless evidence I've ever had the displeasure of looking at.

From this point on, I am done arguing with you about this topic. Consider all posts from you on this topic going forward as UNREAD by me.

Good day sir.

The media highlights of the current proposal and the details of every single proposal since October 16th state that there will be no rollback.

Bettman himself stated as far back as two months ago that there will be no rollback. It has never been put back on the table.

That is pretty good evidence compared with your evidence which consists of not reading anything in the thread or media and inventing new meanings for labour relations terms... then spouting off nonsense.

Everyone except you who is reading this thread now understands fully what rollback and escrow mean. with that in mind I fully agree there is no more point arguing because if you haven't been able to understand it yet, I am not capable of teaching you.

My background is labour relations... not special needs education.

The current CBA is a great deal. Whatever small tweaking the NHLPA wants to do to claim they had some small say in it is fine.

Fehr can resign in shame the day after its signed. He lost the union 800 million,. He gave up unlimited contract lengths and now there will be a maximum year contract. He also , lost 7% of the entire NHLs revenue for at least 8 years possibly 10.

This is not what the union hired him for. They could hired anyone back in the summer to get this deal without costing the players 800 mil bucks.

You're linking a video of a press conference with bettman... from over 2 months ago as your backing?

That is the most laughable piece of useless evidence I've ever had the displeasure of looking at.

From this point on, I am done arguing with you about this topic. Consider all posts from you on this topic going forward as UNREAD by me.

Good day sir.

Archived