The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*Official* CBA Negotiations and Lockout Thread

So if a deal is made, what are we left with for a schedule.

I am scared we will get something like a home and away with the pacific and central division.

Thats 20 games. Then 8 game series against the other northwest teams, thats 32 more.

No Boston, no Leafs, no Canadiens, no Sens, no Jets, no Flyers.

I am scared we will get something like a home and away with the pacific and central division.

Thats 20 games. Then 8 game series against the other northwest teams, thats 32 more.

longer it goes on, more likely the players actually heal instead of trying to come back early (cough... kesler)

but canucks need 20 games to find their form, and another 20 games to play better and make the playoffs.... so roughly anything less than 40 games would be a disaster.

or maybe they will be better rested and more recovered from injuries than teams with lots of players in europe?

min # of games they would play might even be 20 games? why not?

Yes thats true, but they will want to keep a balance schedule if it is 48, 52, 56, 60 games or whatever they decide on.

6 game series would be 24, plus 20 conference games. I dont see them playing any east/west games.

For a 60 game schedule, the easiest way would be 10 game series with division rivals.

Archived