The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] GDT Wolves vs. Rivermen. 5 pm PST

Ossi Vaananen

Good game re-cap from Nucks Army" http://canucksarmy.c...l-to-peoria-4-1

I was gonna say that Kassian made some strong defensive plays tonight, then I saw the boxscore -

Connauton and Kassian are each -3

Tanev -2

Biggest Tanev fan and he had an ok game tonight. But he's made so many uncharacteristic mistakes in the last 7 games. His mistakes in the last 7 AHL games = all the mistakes me made in 25 NHL games last yr. It's a bit unnerving.

I think the coaches and the players are still feeling each other out.

Obviously Arniel is a much different coach than MacT. It's gonna take awhile for everyone to get on the same page.

The line combos still aren't right. This team has too much offense to only be getting 1 goal in a game. They've gott find that right mix of scoring and grit on every line to get a balanced attack.

After tonights game the top 6 should be:

Sweatt - Schroeder - Kassian

Rodin - Mallet - Haydar

Good game re-cap from Nucks Army" http://canucksarmy.c...l-to-peoria-4-1

I was gonna say that Kassian made some strong defensive plays tonight, then I saw the boxscore -

Connauton and Kassian are each -3

Tanev -2

Biggest Tanev fan and he had an ok game tonight. But he's made so many uncharacteristic mistakes in the last 7 games. His mistakes in the last 7 AHL games = all the mistakes me made in 25 NHL games last yr. It's a bit unnerving.

All the missed calls, the no goals + penalties on things that shouldnt be called at all. All that stuff adds up and feels like a huge weight being put on you while playing. Its bull we lost this game, how does a multi million dollar organization hire only a single ref instead of two, and on top of that give them a rookie that was arguably playing for peoria.

All the missed calls, the no goals + penalties on things that shouldnt be called at all. All that stuff adds up and feels like a huge weight being put on you while playing. Its bull we lost this game, how does a multi million dollar organization hire only a single ref instead of two, and on top of that give them a rookie that was arguably playing for peoria.

Kassian gave a horrible backcheck effort on the third goal. He was floating back and if he made any kind of effort he could have got back in the play and probably prevented the goal. Check it out starting at 1:10 mark.

The games feed are picked up by free online streaming sites. These sites use the broadcast from Chicago's My50 or Xfinity television channels, which quite frankly are much better than the amateur AHL live streaming and are not available on Vancouver TV. When it's game time I recommend you wait 10 minutes in and then search either firstrowsports or usagoals, include the two teams playing in your search and the date. This whole process is pretty hush hush so I hope I didn't cross the line.

Archived