The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Aliens......are here

Buddhas Hand

These types of UFO's (i.e. "cigar"/"tube") have actually been spotted numerous times.

I'm not so sure they are extraterrestrial because all they do is float around and disappear and they've been doing this for many years...evidence of UFO sightings go back centuries. But they never land in any cities or towns, they never make any type of contact or communication with earth - except for floating around, defying the laws of physics and then disappearing.

Myself personally, I believe these to be either government technology or extradimensional entities moreso than extraterrestrial.

I've seen a UFO! :bigblush:

Ratio, I think the further we investigate the solar system, and I have great hope for the Curiousity rover to discover this data, I think we will soon come to accept that alien life has been here all along.

By this I mean that it is entirely possible that certain life forms on this planet did not originate here but were a product of panspermia, intentional or not.

If we were to find samples of insect-like fossil in the stratum of Mars or existing fungus at the bottom of the deepest chasms there, where there could be much more heat and moisture, it would not shock me in the least. Other people may lose their crap, mind you....

Ratio, I think the further we investigate the solar system, and I have great hope for the Curiousity rover to discover this data, I think we will soon come to accept that alien life has been here all along.

By this I mean that it is entirely possible that certain life forms on this planet did not originate here but were a product of panspermia, intentional or not.

If we were to find samples of insect-like fossil in the stratum of Mars or existing fungus at the bottom of the deepest chasms there, where there could be much more heat and moisture, it would not shock me in the least. Other people may lose their crap, mind you....

Aliens aren't that hard to believe in conceptually. Prankster aliens that hover in the sky for a few minutes and take off are. Real aliens that have the tech to make it to earth wouldn't need to do that. Plus blurry videos with suspenseful music are a sign of BS.

Archived