The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Be Mean To Me

BananaMash

This is the one and only warning for this thread.

Lately some seem to be pushing the boundaries with posts/videos, etc. that are completely inappropriate. Despite the light hearted nature of a topic, it's never an open invitation to break the rules. SN's already warned some repeat offenders in another thread and official warnings are now being dealt - 2-24 hours in this thread alone.

Have fun, be silly (to some degree), but keep it clean and within the boundaries. If not, expect to be locked out. :)

Gary Bettman Deb

Lately some seem to be pushing the boundaries with posts/videos, etc. that are completely inappropriate. Despite the light hearted nature of a topic, it's never an open invitation to break the rules. SN's already warned some repeat offenders in another thread and official warnings are now being dealt - 2-24 hours in this thread alone.

Have fun, be silly (to some degree), but keep it clean and within the boundaries. If not, expect to be locked out. :)

Gary Bettman Deb

Bananamash and a few of his girlfriends are on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only." Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside."

So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short and handsome." Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up.

They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here are tall and plain."

They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up.

On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: "All the men here are tall and handsome." The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor.

There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."

Gary Bettman Deb

Bananamash keeps running back and forth on his driveway checking his mail.

One day his confused older neighbor asks him why is he doing that so often and Bananamash replies:

“I don’t understand what’s going on but my computer keeps saying that I’ve got mail!?”

Its the Bananamashe's birthday

Girlfriend: hunny im sorry i forgot your birthday.

Bananamash: ok well if you really love me you will bring me something that will go from 0 to 200 in 3 seconds.

Girlfriend says ok.

The next day

Bananamash: wheres my present. Girlfriend: its in the driveway.

Bananamash is excited

He runs out there and looks at the driveway and finds a weight scale

Archived