Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WeatherWise

[Fake GDT] Fake Season: Vancouver Canucks vs Tampa Bay Lightning, 6:55 PM PST: Mon, Oct 29, 2012 - FINAL: 4-3 VAN (OT)

26 posts in this topic

Dale Weise's first game of the season?? If he makes the Lightning line-up that is...

Dale Weise's first game of the season?? If he makes the Lightning line-up that is...

I think we would have got our fake arses handed to us after this fake game

for fake sakes!!

Wow i started watching two days ago and it was really funny and it looks really nice (nice).

We've had to delay tonight's game until tomorrow evening. Some scheduling issues and unexpected events have made it impossible for Wyatt to stream tonight. Unfortunately, news of the delay was last-minute; as such, we're scrambling to let everybody know that our match against the Tampa Bay Lightning will be played tomorrow at 7:00 PM PST instead.

Apologies for the inconvenience and confusion.

these fake game days make no sense super frustrated with hockey lately...I feel the same way about the lockout like after losing to LA bitter...

To me, fake game day is just as exciting as real game day...

Got to have some sort of hockey this time of year I guess.

To me, fake game day is just as exciting as real game day...

Got to have some sort of hockey this time of year I guess.

Is there any Game Highlights of the Pittsburgh game (Tues. Oct 23) and Dallas game (Thurs. Oct. 25) yet? It has already been a few days later from those Live Streaming Games and haven't seen any highlights regarding those games yet. I really think the Highlights of those games should be out by NOW. (I do know this is the Fake Canucks Season). So I hope to find out soon. Thanks!

Highlights of Pens game and Stars game will be up Wednesday. Delay due to the fact I filmed an intro and an ending with Co-Host Bowman, so it felt like it would be a rip off if I didn't get him to do the commentating with me for the games themselves. That is the reason for the delay. After this week, it should get back to the usual 1-2 day delay for Fake Sports Centre.

I won't wait on Bowman for shows most of the time, I will just do them solo, old school, but we had some fun Halloween stuff for the shows so I thought I would wait.

Great SO win there! 7-1-1!

Highlights of Pens game and Stars game will be up Wednesday. Delay due to the fact I filmed an intro and an ending with Co-Host Bowman, so it felt like it would be a rip off if I didn't get him to do the commentating with me for the games themselves. That is the reason for the delay. After this week, it should get back to the usual 1-2 day delay for Fake Sports Centre.

I won't wait on Bowman for shows most of the time, I will just do them solo, old school, but we had some fun Halloween stuff for the shows so I thought I would wait.

Tomorrow's match is at 6:00 PM PST! The Canucks will face the Detroit Red Wings. Hope you'll join us for that!