The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Fake GDT] Fake Season: Vancouver Canucks vs Tampa Bay Lightning, 6:55 PM PST: Mon, Oct 29, 2012 - FINAL: 4-3 VAN (OT)

Is there any Game Highlights of the Pittsburgh game (Tues. Oct 23) and Dallas game (Thurs. Oct. 25) yet? It has already been a few days later from those Live Streaming Games and haven't seen any highlights regarding those games yet. I really think the Highlights of those games should be out by NOW. (I do know this is the Fake Canucks Season). So I hope to find out soon. Thanks!

Highlights of Pens game and Stars game will be up Wednesday. Delay due to the fact I filmed an intro and an ending with Co-Host Bowman, so it felt like it would be a rip off if I didn't get him to do the commentating with me for the games themselves. That is the reason for the delay. After this week, it should get back to the usual 1-2 day delay for Fake Sports Centre.

I won't wait on Bowman for shows most of the time, I will just do them solo, old school, but we had some fun Halloween stuff for the shows so I thought I would wait.

Highlights of Pens game and Stars game will be up Wednesday. Delay due to the fact I filmed an intro and an ending with Co-Host Bowman, so it felt like it would be a rip off if I didn't get him to do the commentating with me for the games themselves. That is the reason for the delay. After this week, it should get back to the usual 1-2 day delay for Fake Sports Centre.

I won't wait on Bowman for shows most of the time, I will just do them solo, old school, but we had some fun Halloween stuff for the shows so I thought I would wait.

Ha, getting ball busted for making fun of Toronto and not being 100% statistically correct. That amuses me.

If you want my reasoning for playing loose with the standings, it is because it's a fake season? I was making fun of Toronto, knowing full well you guys could see their position in the league, and being near the bottom of the league was close enough to make fun of the Fake Leafs. I honestly didn't think it was that big of a deal? When running commentary near the end of the night I will get tired and leave things in. So yeah, if you notice sloppy commentary on occasion it's just because I am tired most likely.

I will release a deadly accurate updated league standings for you, don't worry. This week is full of content.

Ha, getting ball busted for making fun of Toronto and not being 100% statistically correct. That amuses me.

If you want my reasoning for playing loose with the standings, it is because it's a fake season? I was making fun of Toronto, knowing full well you guys could see their position in the league, and being near the bottom of the league was close enough to make fun of the Fake Leafs. I honestly didn't think it was that big of a deal? When running commentary near the end of the night I will get tired and leave things in. So yeah, if you notice sloppy commentary on occasion it's just because I am tired most likely.

I will release a deadly accurate updated league standings for you, don't worry. This week is full of content.

Archived