The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yay, I actually won a game while watching :) 4-1 NSH win

Erat was spectacular in that game. Realistically, he should have had a hat trick, but Bobrovs stoned him twice including an amazing diving save to rob Erat on what should've been an empty netter. The last goal was a very nice bat-in goal :)

Pickard was solid. Can't blame him on the lone goal as it was kind of a bang-bang play and he couldn't get the 5er closed fast enough.

Yay, I actually won a game while watching :) 4-1 NSH win

Erat was spectacular in that game. Realistically, he should have had a hat trick, but Bobrovs stoned him twice including an amazing diving save to rob Erat on what should've been an empty netter. The last goal was a very nice bat-in goal :)

Pickard was solid. Can't blame him on the lone goal as it was kind of a bang-bang play and he couldn't get the 5er closed fast enough.

In defence of 604, i can understand about having the sim stopped on November 27, as you usually only play 1 game. We do have more time to sign RFAs but we can't watch or sim any games either.

I honestly don't care, but I do see a benefit on both sides of the coin. It is true though, if you haven't signed your RFAs by now, then tough noogies.

In defence of 604, i can understand about having the sim stopped on November 27, as you usually only play 1 game. We do have more time to sign RFAs but we can't watch or sim any games either.

I honestly don't care, but I do see a benefit on both sides of the coin. It is true though, if you haven't signed your RFAs by now, then tough noogies.

Archived