The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok well I don't know. Just trying to keep the 17 schedule thing. I mean I liked my idea of having a co-commissioner a while back. After trav sims at his usual 4am time, he passes the commissioner status to someone else who can then sim at 8pm. After the co-commish sims at 8pm, he gives the title back to trav for his usual time. This would actually be very good for the regular season as only 2 weeks would need to be simmed at a time since we're getting 2 sims a day. Who knows how badly the cpu screws up your team in 1 month worth of simulation. 2 week intervals at 8pm and 4am gives us more control over our team.

Calgary swept by Colarado, or should I say no name beast of a goalie Cochrane who single handedly won this series. We thank Colarado for a good series, and good luck to the remaining teams in the playoffs (you'll need it to beat Cochrane if you end up facing him)

Bring on the draft and a top 3 pick

Yeah, I still have no idea. 3G prospect I signed to back up DP, goes 36-21 with 6 SOs in the year and posts a 0.5 GAA in this round with something that seems to be in the range of a .985 S%. I don't even know what to say lol. It was a good series though, the only non 1 goal game was Game 4, and I scored to go up 2-1 with 5 minutes left then potted 2 ENGs. A series that could as easily have had me swept.

Yeah, I still have no idea. 3G prospect I signed to back up DP, goes 36-21 with 6 SOs in the year and posts a 0.5 GAA in this round with something that seems to be in the range of a .985 S%. I don't even know what to say lol. It was a good series though, the only non 1 goal game was Game 4, and I scored to go up 2-1 with 5 minutes left then potted 2 ENGs. A series that could as easily have had me swept.

I said earlier don't sim games in the playoffs unless both people are watching. :(

Alright guys, I'll do the 8PM sim AND the 2-4AM sim. Although the 8PM sim will be usually around 8:15PM, since I get off work at 8PM and would drive home first and load up NHL.

Also, this 2nd Round will end because after you switch it to 1 week simulations, it switches over after the current phase.

So is this your guys' proposed schedule?

Day 1 - October

Day 2 - November

Day 3 - December

Day 4 - January

Day 5 - To Trade Deadline

Day 6 - Day off for Trading

Day 7 - End of season

Day 8 - Playoffs 1st + Draft Priority

Day 9 - Playoffs 2nd + Draft Priority

Day 10 - Playoffs 3rd + Draft Priority

Day 11 - Playoffs 4th + Draft Priority

Day 12 - Draft + Re-Signing

Day 13 - Re-signing

Day 14 - Re-signing

Day 15 - Re-signing

Day 16 - UFA

Day 17 - UFA

Also, regarding the sim schedule I set it to 1 week. I just did a sim, but it now says the sim period is May 10-23rd. Still 2 weeks. I'm hoping it goes to 1 week for this sim, because it's Conference Finals now.

Congratulations to the Capitals on a good season.

WOO DEVILS!

I'm very surprised I made it past the Caps. I don't have my leading scorer still.

WC:

6 COL > 1 CGY 4-0

4 NSH > 2 STL 4-3

EC:

8 PIT > 3 PHI 4-3

7 NJD > 5 WSH 4-2

WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS:

4 NSH VS 6 COL

EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS:

7 NJD VS 8 PIT

So is this your guys' proposed schedule?

Day 1 - October

Day 2 - November

Day 3 - December

Day 4 - January

Day 5 - To Trade Deadline

Day 6 - Day off for Trading

Day 7 - End of season

Day 8 - Playoffs 1st + Draft Priority

Day 9 - Playoffs 2nd + Draft Priority

Day 10 - Playoffs 3rd + Draft Priority

Day 11 - Playoffs 4th + Draft Priority

Day 12 - Draft + Re-Signing

Day 13 - Re-signing

Day 14 - Re-signing

Day 15 - Re-signing

Day 16 - UFA

Day 17 - UFA

Also, regarding the sim schedule I set it to 1 week. I just did a sim, but it now says the sim period is May 10-23rd. Still 2 weeks. I'm hoping it goes to 1 week for this sim, because it's Conference Finals now.

I think the draft should be on its own separate day as there is a lot of trading that goes on.

It would be better to do two re-signing sims on the same day.

Day 13 - Resigning at 8:15pm and again at 3-4am.

We could then get the resigning phase done in 2 days instead of 4

The New Jersey Devils are excited for their Conference Finals match up against the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Both teams will be set back with injuries to star players on their rosters.

Pittsburgh LTIR:

Sidney Crosby - 17 games

Joe Corvo - 20 games

Ben Lovejoy - 7 games

New Jersey LTIR:

Drew Stafford - 2 games

Patrik Elias - 8 games

Pavel Kubina - 31 games

Robin Regehr playing injured for 1 more game.

I'm really hoping it doesn't sim 2 weeks.....because Drew Stafford will be back in 2 games and I'd obviously like to have him in the line up.

I think the draft should be on its own separate day as there is a lot of trading that goes on.

It would be better to do two re-signing sims on the same day.

Day 13 - Resigning at 8:15pm and again at 3-4am.

We could then get the resigning phase done in 2 days instead of 4

Archived