Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades   16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to allow trades for renting players?

• Yes.
    • No.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2,949 posts in this topic

Calgary is looking for a 4/5th D man due to unfortunate circumstances. Willing to overpay a bit send any offers.

Calgary opening Roster

Nyquist [88] - Reinhart [86] -P. Kane [90]"A"

Plekanec [86] - Bolland [84] - Hayes [86]

Morin [82] - Watson [80] - Kostitsyn [79]

Welsh [78] - Krueger [78] - Mcniell [77]

Keith [90]"C" - Gormley [86]

Ellis [85]"A" - Tyutin [84]

Kwiet [80] Baupre [77]

Irving [84] - Harding [80]

I am placing 33 year old Goalie

Henrik Karlsson(77) on waivers. I beleive he has five years left on his contract at $1.4M.

The disappearing glitch occurs when the total of your 1-way contracts are more than the cap ceiling regardless of the of the season. Please be aware if this and bid/trade accordingly. We can't keep saving players year after year.

Ugh, I hate how I can't fix my roster because I'm too close to the cap floor. You know EA, it would be nice if you tell us how much the cap ceiling and floor is, before July 1st, not two days before the season starts.

They had my best player (Engelland[88]) in the minors to start the season, lol. Can't believe I actually had to move him up.

They had my best player (Engelland[88]) in the minors to start the season, lol. Can't believe I actually had to move him up.

Jets have promising young goaltenders Fredrik Pettersen-Wentzel (81 OVR, 3.5 gold stars potential) and Edward Pasquale (78 OVR, 3 gold stars potential).

Both can be had for cheap so please PM all offers!

Game had Skinner in the minors for me and Shinkaruk up in the big leagues. Fortunately I left myself a bit of a cap cushion since I don't trust the off season cap calculations made by the cpu

Here is the opening lineup for the Winnipeg Jets. It is a rebuilding year here in the 'Peg.

A. Ladd 81 - B. Little 82 - N. Horton 84 "A"

C. Higgins 81 - B. Dubinsky 83 - B. Wheeler 82

G. Wilson 79 - M. Scheifele 79 - J. Bubnick 80

A. Lowry 74 - L. Sutter 74 - B. Sutter 75

J. Johnson 86 "A" - Z. Bogosian 87 "C"

A. Goligoski 82 - M. Niskanen 83

K. McFaull 77 - W. Wrenn 77

C. Ward 88

N. Lieuwen 79

Jets management is looking forward to a competitive season and hopefully contending for a playoff spot while developing our prospects into NHLers. We would like to thank our fans for their patience during the rebuilding of the Winnipeg Jets.

The disappearing glitch occurs when the total of your 1-way contracts are more than the cap ceiling regardless of the of the season. Please be aware if this and bid/trade accordingly. We can't keep saving players year after year.

So did anything come about with the secondary teams so the CPU doesn't neglect them into complete worthlessness?

I put in for the Leafs under my GF's account if you're wondering who put in for the Leafs. Figured I'd get the ball rolling or get a definitive 'no' on the topic.

Lol glad I signed Courchaine and traded for Manning's rights.

2 of my D are out for 4 games(1 being Manning) and Bobrovsky is day to day. Courchaine gets to see daylight 4 games in.