The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NSH takes Game 3 by a score of 6-1.

1-0 Bouwmeester from Umberger, Erat (Freebie to make up for 1-0 disconnect)

2-0 Hornqvist from Bouwmeester, Weber

3-0 Latta from Ekholm, Erat

3-1 Ashley from Mueller

4-1 Umberger from Ekholm, Smith

5-1 Latta from Gaustad, Weber

6-1 Shalla from Gortz

NSH leads series 2-1

My predictions:

West is a toss up, but I'll pick my fellow underdog in the Anaheim Ducks. Too much Canadian talent not to go far.

WSH will win the cup though . They're really the only team with several superstars in every position. But if not WSH, then FLA will pull an LA King type run and take it all. Either way cup is going where it belongs: the South East baby!

Finally someone gives the southeast some love.

I'm just not sure if my lack of talent on RW will bite me. Galiev is gone for the playoffs and he will be missed even though he was 80 overall playing in my top 6. Hossa shouldn't of retired.

My predictions:

West is a toss up, but I'll pick my fellow underdog in the Anaheim Ducks. Too much Canadian talent not to go far.

WSH will win the cup though . They're really the only team with several superstars in every position. But if not WSH, then FLA will pull an LA King type run and take it all. Either way cup is going where it belongs: the South East baby!

I definitely think Calgary has that. Calgary's best centre is better than mine, he has 2 more centres better than my second best centre. Calgary has 2 defenders rated higher than my best defender; Calgary has better depth at RW.

Calgary is stacked, I think they'll be the finals this year.

Not to just point out Calgary but there are a lot of good teams in this league with very different philosophies. Look at Nashville and Phoenix, no one ever is even close to a ppg on their teams yet there are always near the top. Very balanced lineups. Most top teams have a different strategy and they all seem to work well. You got to do what you think is the best way and roll with it.

Archived