The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Colorado comes in with a new game plan and puts a defender on the 4th line. That didn't actually make much of a difference, but Smith, Larose and Belesky all man one count from the 3rd line. Final 4-1 in Game 2, going to cowtown tied up.

Stars

1- Belesky

2- Marleau

3- Campbell

Shots 45-19 for Colorado. Looking to be a hell of a series.

Thanks to Ottawa for a great series in which they battled hard despite the fact that they lost several key guys to injuries throughout the series. Best of luck to you next season.

The series saw an early Conn Smyth favorite Semyon Varlamov carry his team to a 6 game victory. Varlamov holds a league best .952SV% going into the third round, and with injuries to #1 and 2 D-men Barker and Hamonic, he's expected to be relied upon heavily if the Islanders hope to advance.

The Islanders would like to take a second to acknowledge the performances of our two second line rookies, John Persson and Johan Sundstrom, who are leading the team with 10 and 11 points respectively and combined for 8 points in a pivotal 8-2 win in game 5 to take a commanding 3-2 lead in the series.

Just checked my stats, no wonder I missed the playoffs, only one player above 40 pts :picard: also Schroeder was about a PPG but only played like 30 games. Also I guess Miller's regressing, 2.67 GAA this year. Although I guess he started regressing after he didn't win the Vezina 4 years in a row

With 30 seconds left, it's 5-1 for Colorado, who will advance to the Western Conference Finals!

Congratulations to Calgary on a great turnaround, a hell of a season and for having a team that I joked in a chat room 'was giving me heart attacks, even up 2 goals with 8 minutes left'

Great series Colorado that well called time out in game 5 was honestly the TSN turning point. Good luck going forward and I look forward to continuing this rivalry next year.

Calgary will look to retool and come back better next year the fans are getting tired of the lack of effort and performance come playoff time. On that note Calgary is looking for a top 4 DFD under 32

I really hope Rinne wins the Vezina this year. He carried my team, not only into the playoffs, but to the franchise's best ever regular season with 54 wins and 112 points.

For a guy who has pretty consistently been my best player year after year, he deserves the recognition.

Archived