The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Overall changes:

Curtis Lazar 75 --> 78

Mark Pysyk 87 --> 86

Joe Morrow 79 --> 83

Joel Armia 75 --> 78

Mikhail Grigorenko 71 --> 73

Jordan Schroeder 84 --> 85

Christian Ehrhoff 86 --> 84

Jason Pominville 85 --> 82

Johan Franzen 82 --> 80

Looking for a first line RW

Hodgson, Adam, Sheppard and Hansen OTB

Forgot I had another first this year, and turns they were right after each other. 8 and 9. And I got two goalies. If this isn't the next Luongo/Schneider tandem I don't know what to live for.

I'd also like to suggest that Trav sim at his convenience since it is the holidays. A game can't interfere with life. When he sims he can post in the forum here to let us know a sim took place. If a sim happens before or after the scheduled time then no one can complain. For this reason Trav should let us know when the last re-signing sim will be so everyone can get one last crack incase they missed a cycle or two.

Actually, again, if trav doesn't mind for a few days, I'm free of the grand majority of my Christmas obligations. I can walk that line of keeping to a schedule while not putting some people who might not have access to the forums right now or are with family right now out of the loop. I'd move the sim times from 4 am to 2 am, but I doubt anyone will be in a terrible uproar about that. So, same schedule, no one will have a right to complain, mpt and trav know how easy it is to switch commish back and forth already

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Ottawa is pleased the following players have signed:

Tommy Wingels 1 yr, 2M

Samuel Carrier 1 yr, 2M

Brayden Schenn 1 yr, 6.720M

Nikita Filatov 4 yrs, 5.350M

Micheal Mylchreest 8 yrs, 1M

Nicklas Jensen 8 yrs, 2.3M

Dan Hamhuis 1 yr, 10.095M

Janne Juvonen 8 yrs, 0.830M

Ottawa's trade block:

Thomas Hyka (3 gold, 77 overall, 25 years old, RW) had 2G 2G in 10 playoff games when he was 73 overall

Tommy Wingels (79 overall, 3rd line center)

Archived