The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

trav throw me commish, I can do the 8pm sim and I can get in on STL and PITS early.

We're doing?

- 8 pm PST 2nd day of re-signs

- 2 am PST 3rd day of re-signs

- 8 pm Boxing Day 4th day of re-signs

- 801 PM Dec 26th - 2 am Dec 28th - first day of offers, 2 am decision sim

Correct?

CYU, Calgary has already acknowledged it. Although it's implied Jokipaaka will go to Free Agency and no one is to sign him, probably because Calgary is ever pressed against the salary cap. But I was trying to figure out what happened last year, I can 100% confirm that he's yours. I just don't know why the game didn't transfer him (except that you were over cap, but then why would he sign?)

Trying to make sense of EAs decisions isn't the smartest play

The Nashville Predators and the following players have come to terms on the following contracts:

• Craig Smith (3 years, $10.65M)

• Max Gortz (2 years, $8.9M)

• Jonathon Blum (2 years, $8.2M)

• Guy Bourret (3 years ELC, $1.635M)

• Jim Blake (3 years ELC, $1.575M)

• Russell Macmurchy (3 years ELC, $1.575M)

• Bruno Gervais (2 years, $1.52M)

• Shane Prince (1 year, $1.055M)

• Miikka Salomaki (1 year, $0.825M)

• Josh Shalla (1 year, $0.78M)

• Brent Andrews (1 year, $0.69M)

• Colin Miller (1 year, $0.635M)

• Brendan Leipsic (1 year, $0.63M)

• James Melindy (1 year, $0.585M)

• Ken Appleby (1 year, $0.575M)

• Cole Benson (1 year, $0.575M)

• Eric Comrie (1 year, $0.575M)

• Jesse Lees (1 year, $0.575M)

The Coyotes organisation is happy to announce the following re-signings:

Joffrey Lupul, 5.74M @ 2 years.

Lauri Korpikoski, 2.14M @ 2 years.

Andrei Kostitsyn, 3.77M @ 2 years.

Andrew Cogliano, 3.48M @ 2 years.

Brendan Shinnimin, 2.21M @ 3 years.

Samu Perhonen, 0.83M @ 3 years.

Among other re-signings.

We'd also like to announce that we're heading into the season with the goaltending tandem Mark Visentin and Jimmy Howard.

We feel Visentin still has something to learn from Howard. (His ability to endure stress is just 66! Not good in the playoffs.)

@TSNDreger #Panthers

Ongoing negotiations with 2 key players in Kulikov and Markstrom.

Reports say Markstrom being really greedy. Looking to be highest paid player on the team.

Kulikov being reasonable but has raised his asking price after being low-balled last night.

Expect many 1 year contracts for a lot of young prospects.

Michael Houser likely to take over as backup next season.

Devante Smith-Pelly, a lovable rapscallion in the locker room, has fallen down the depth chart. He has not met expectations since being acquired from Anaheim. The Panthers would love to sign him, but he has been told that he would be playing as a 4th liner/depth player. We'll see if Smith-Pelly is willing to take on a lesser role.

Panthers fans angry with GM after watching Gallagher flourish in Anaheim.

After losing Brad Richards to retirement, Panthers have a huge gap to fill at center. Brandon Sutter is expected to slot in to that second line center position unless someone is available in free agency or via trade.

Most NHL ready draftee of the 2018 NHL entry draft, Spike Down, will not be signed to an ELC this year as he has decided to continue his education and hockey career at Michigan state.

Niklas Hjalmarsson could be testing the open market. He has been unhappy with the amount of ice time and still believes he is top-4 material asking for top-4 money.

You're now up to date with all things Panthers...

Yes I have time on my hands today... lol

btw, glad I held off on kicking NYR and BOS when I was going to. Heard back from BOS 10 minutes after I was going to pull the trigger, and NYR seems to have done all their signing. Only other concerns were CAR who I spoke to, PITS who I've taken care of, and... I think that's it?

Archived