The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I heard a glitch can occur where a player is frozen, I dont know if this can be fixed. Next offseason would be interesting to see if Calgary can sign him during re-signing phase.

Any one else in another league encountered this problem before?

If he is lost Calgary needs to give a first and a third to Carolina for compensation that way both teams are out the same

I heard a glitch can occur where a player is frozen, I dont know if this can be fixed. Next offseason would be interesting to see if Calgary can sign him during re-signing phase.

Any one else in another league encountered this problem before?

If he is lost Calgary needs to give a first and a third to Carolina for compensation that way both teams are out the same

Hmmm, EA said they fixed this issue months ago (I assume that means October since it definitely was an issue when I e-mailed them. I checked my sent mail and it was September 9, not September 7, but still before launch). Maybe someone else tried to sign him to an offer-sheet last night/today?

I'll try to sign and trade him now if I Can will keep you posted.

This sucks and I don't think I should have to give up the players cause Carolina signed poeple without considering their cap. I made moves trading away 2 first round picks cause I was under the impression I would have Carolinas.

Hmmm, EA said they fixed this issue months ago (I assume that means October since it definitely was an issue when I e-mailed them. I checked my sent mail and it was September 9, not September 7, but still before launch). Maybe someone else tried to sign him to an offer-sheet last night/today?

Archived