Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to allow trades for renting players?

• Yes.
    • No.

TSNPierreMcGuire Breaking news, it seems like the Great Dane is on his way to the other capital, Rumour has it that 4 players involved. That's a Lotz!!!

TSNPierreMcGuire Breaking news, it seems like the Great Dane is on his way to the other capital, Rumour has it that 4 players involved. That's a Lotz!!!

LOL wondering if you'd notice. I feel like I have to poo a lot. :P

Today is day 15. Sim is between 8-8:30, UFA will start 9 ish, first UFA sim is tomorrow

Nope, it's tomorrow. The last chance for us to sign our FAs is coming up in 45 minutes. Between 8:01 PST and tomorrow at the sim is the first day to make offers to free agents.

You have 30min to re-sign whoever is left for you to re-sign. When those 30min are up i.e 8pm pacific standard time it will be the beginning of free agency.

yeah that's what I was saying. At 8 PM July 1st starts and we sim the overnight tomorrow, so from 8:01 to tomorrows sim is the first day of UFA

Also, The Colorado Avalanche and Jonathon Toews may be parting ways. The Avalanche find Toews contract demands ridiculous and unless he is willing to meet us at our desired years, we will be letting him test the UFA market. Stay tuned!

You have 30min to re-sign whoever is left for you to re-sign. When those 30min are up i.e 8pm pacific standard time it will be the beginning of free agency.

Additionally, The Avalanche have withdrawn their offer to Ryan White and have released him to free agency.