The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

THIS IS FRACKING RiDICULOUS. I have now had Krueger, Miller and Morin also dissapear off my roster along with Gormley from before.

How am I supposed to manage a team when this keeps happening. If the players do not come back some how I may have to drop out as I am starting to get really annoyed with this.

Just out of curiosity, what positions are they?

Only reason I ask is because you have an obscene number of dmen showing when I go to Trade Players in the GM Connected app. Maybe players disappear when you have too many at a given position?

You're showing 25 dmen (not including Gormley) ...

I know Krueger is a center and I think Morin is a LW. No idea which Miller you're referring to (Drew?) ...

I think the problem is that he went over the cap limit during the offseason when he signed those 3 big fish. I know this cause I was browsing through the teams and saw that Calgary had -2M in cap. The weak EA programming couldn't handle this and imploded.

But this still doesn't explain why I lost Teravainen 2 seasons ago as I was nowhere near the cap ceiling.

I think the problem is that he went over the cap limit during the offseason when he signed those 3 big fish. I know this cause I was browsing through the teams and saw that Calgary had -2M in cap. The weak EA programming couldn't handle this and imploded.

But this still doesn't explain why I lost Teravainen 2 seasons ago as I was nowhere near the cap ceiling.

The Calgary Flames would like to dedicate the upcoming season to those players that were lost during the offseason :(

We know they are watching over us from whereaver they are. If they can read this we would like to tell them we are very worried and would love for them to come home.

Archived