The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I honestly don't care either way about the rule. We made a deal that was within the rules. If that rule changes I will continue to make deals within the rules. Giving up a first round pick isn't giving up nothing.

The BoG will likely be making the rule change but we haven't really talked about it in the last week.

Really the point is as Mack pointed out. My injuries on D actually do matter, Karlsson isn't an addition to my team he was a substitution for Brent Burns another high end defenseman that was moved for good prospects only because Karlsson was available.

It would be incredibly disappointing if the cup went East after my team finished 11th in the league, but 8th in the Western Conference. Pretty much any team that made the playoffs in the West would've been a #1 or #2 seed in the East :P

Actually I think you have it wrong. In the West there are a bunch of good teams and a bunch of bad teams. The East is a lot tighter more competition spreads the points.

18 points separates 2nd from 13th in the East.

18 points separates 9th to 13th in the West.

No team in the west outside of the playoffs makes the playoffs in the East.

There is more disparity in the West, the East is much more competitive.

Archived