Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades   16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to allow trades for renting players?

• Yes.
    • No.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2,949 posts in this topic

On the other hand as time goes on the CPU teams are getting worse and worse since they are not signing any good free agents, making no trades.

It's hard to find players to join are league it's even harder when the teams suck. Giving them a pick would help make the CPU teams more competitive then always being in the bottom of the standings. Vancouver and Toronto need a lot of help.

Yeah, that's true. I wasn't behind the idea of removing 1st rounders, just that giving them to CPUs (who might be filled with Humans before they use those picks) wouldn't be my choice. Either way, it is what it is.

I agree with Coleman that we should penalize him by buying out those two players and having to take the cap space penalty.

But anyways, I think we should all just take a step back and let the BoGs and DAAD do their job.

Probably being booted, we haven't decided, if you aren't booted, then it will probably be taking your 5 best players and randomly giving them to other teams; either way you are screwed.

The moral of the story is, don't do it!

I see a lot of "probably's", but nothing written in stone.

Alright let's drop this (btw I agree with the buyout idea)

Looking to move 79-82 defenders for picks or under 22 forwards.

The BoG has reached a decision on the disciplinary hearing. Ottawa has been forced to buy out both contracts; they are also not allowed to offer any one year contracts to any player rated over 81 for the upcoming season. For players over 81 they must sign them to a minimum of 2 years. We do not want to go through this process again.

As a warning to the rest of the league, the next team to violate this rule will have a more severe punishment. Lets hope it doesn't happen again.

The BoG has reached a decision on the disciplinary hearing. Ottawa has been forced to buy out both contracts; they are also not allowed to offer any one year contracts to any player rated over 81 for the upcoming season. For players over 81 they must sign them to a minimum of 2 years. We do not want to go through this process again.

As a warning to the rest of the league, the next team to violate this rule will have a more severe punishment. Lets hope it doesn't happen again.

The Nashville Predators are pleased to announce the following contract extensions:

• Mattias Ekholm (4 years, $19M)

• Roman Josi (3 years, $13.35M)

• Teemu Laakso (1 year, $3.05M)

• Bruno Gervais (2 years, $1.89M)

The Winnipeg Jets are very pleased to announce the following players have been re-signed:

- LW, K. Zeiler (ELC)

- D, C. McDonald (ELC)

- C, L. Edwards (ELC)

- D, J. Emundson (3 yrs)

- D, J. Sefton (2 yrs)

- G, E. Pasquale (3 yrs)

- D, A. Lepkowski (2 yrs)

- D, Z. Yuen (8 yrs)

- RW, B. Sutter (2 yrs)

- G, N. Lieuwen (6 yrs)

- RW, J. Bubnick (5 yrs)

- D, Z. Bogosian (5 yrs)

- D, A. Goligoski (3 yrs)

- G, C. Ward (8 yrs)

- LW, A. Ladd (5 yrs)

- D, R. Hainsey (3 yrs)

The Jets are focused on locking up a few more key players in the coming days.

50 max. You can carry either 45 skaters and 5 goalies or 44 skaters and 6 goalies, but you cannot carry 46 skaters (edit: or 7 Goalies) at any time. But the total contract number is 50.

ok thanks

because I was worried that I have 44 players under contract (37 skaters) and still needed to sign a few more players (i.e Mark Scheifele)

Skaters: 45 Maximum

Goaltenders: 6 Maximum

Total: 50 Maximum

The game incorrectly handles CHL contracts as well. In real life, players who continue to play in a league the NHL has an agreement with (CHL, Elitserien, Allsvenskan, SM-Liiga, etc.) are granted an Entry-Level Slide, where the contract doesn't count towards your contract limit and an additional year is added to the contract so long as the player plays 9 professional games or less that season. In the game, the contract is extended, but it still counts towards your contract limit.

Brendan Gallagher (76 ovr): 1 yr

Michael Houser (70 ovr): 1 yr

Vincent Trocheck (70 ovr): 8 yrs

Logan Shaw (68 ovr): 1 yr

Ongoing contract talks between Tim Gleason (82 ovr) and undrafted up and comer Josh McFadden (78).

Flames are pleased to announce the signings of Art Ross winner Nyquist (3 years) and linemate Plekanec (4 years) along with others.

I find it ridiculous that the player I drafted last year is already the highest overall player on my team. He's an 87, Larsson's an 85.

The Buffalo Sabres are proud to announce the long-term signings of Tyler Ennis (6 years) and Mark Pysyk (8 years). We have also signed RFA prospects Andres Athanasiou to a 1-year deal