Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades   16 votes

1. 1. Do you want to allow trades for renting players?

• Yes.
    • No.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2,949 posts in this topic

Detroit in dire need of a RW. Please guys, let's make a deal! Anyone?!

Detroit in dire need of a RW. Please guys, let's make a deal! Anyone?!

Jets also have the following young, promising prospects OTB:

- Zachary Yuen (3.5 stars potential, nearly NHL ready, fresh off 8 yr, $0.945 M contract extension)

- Fredrik Petterssen-Wentzel (3.5 stars potential, 77 OVR)

- Samuel Morin (3.5 stars potential)

- Edward Pasquale (3 stars potential, 78 OVR)

Please PM all offers if you have interest in any of these players!

Crosby out 40 games with a concussion... sounds about right.

I would like to congratulate the Senators on ther amazing 10-0-0 run especially after being severely punished by the league. Karma I suppose. Unfortunately their amazing run had to an end as the Panthers win 2-1 with goals from Skinner and Richards. Shots were 25 a piece and Markstrom continues to shine as he tries to send a message to the league that he's a top 10 goalie. The win was somewhat bittersweet as Kopitar was injured, however we'll take it :)

Brooks Laich still OTB.. anyone want him? 1 year left 84 ovr. Looking for a 82+ winger or pick in return

Strategy when Rinne is out w/ injury: Limit teams to 20 shots or less :P

Does Toronto have a GM yet? I am asking because I have a trade offer which I would preferably like the next Leafs GM to see sooner rather than later!

Thanks!

Does Toronto have a GM yet? I am asking because I have a trade offer which I would preferably like the next Leafs GM to see sooner rather than later!

Thanks!

Toronto's been vacant for a long time. They are quite the bottom feeder in our league. CPU's are dumb. I guess EA didn't notice because I doubt they tested it over a long period of simulations like our league.

I would think that's off limits. Otherwise I would of made my cap clearing trades with cpu and gotten a much bteter return then I ended up getting on July 2nd

NJD signed Gabriel, Hudler and Tangradi to 2 year contracts.

What the heck, they had interest from other teams too...I didn't expect to sign all of them. I guess I have depth now though.

I didn't realize that after my main roster, my next best forward was a 77. After that was a 68. Lol. So I had to sign some more depth, but I guess I got all 3 players.

NJD signed Gabriel, Hudler and Tangradi to 2 year contracts.

What the heck, they had interest from other teams too...I didn't expect to sign all of them. I guess I have depth now though.

I didn't realize that after my main roster, my next best forward was a 77. After that was a 68. Lol. So I had to sign some more depth, but I guess I got all 3 players.

DET + CHI, your trade isn't league approved(red x).

Woohoo! First in the west and Lupul is 3rd in goals scored.

And 1st line center out for 9 games and 2nd line center for 37 games. Went 6-4-0 without them so far.

Lupul - Hanzal - Havlat is apparently a killer line.

started off 6-1 now i'm 9-9

Just so we don't have a major disagreement again this season, are we simming to November 28th tonight, allowing teams one last chance to sign RFAs, or are we simming to December 1st tonight?

Just so we don't have a major disagreement again this season, are we simming to November 28th tonight, allowing teams one last chance to sign RFAs, or are we simming to December 1st tonight?