The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think I may have figured out the glitch of disappearing players if the 3 goalies one is untrue.

I wonder if you are only allowed as many one way contracts that is under the cap. If your one way contracts are summed up to be over it boots your lowest overall one regardless of whether they are in your NHL roster or AHL roster. Almost like preventing you from burying them.

Is there any way I can get him back or is he now Boston property and it's too bad for me that the glitch happened?

The reason I ask is because if I am allowed to contact the Bruins GM to ask him to trade him to me, then I will do that, but if it is just unfortunate for me and he is Bruins property then I won't contact the B's.

Does anyone know what the ruling is in this situation?

Hey boys. Came across something annoying. Wondering if this is happening to you too.

Back-up goalie stats. Completely wrong. Non-existent.

I started Mrazek in both of the games i watched/simmed, and he got 2 wins.

Go to "Players Stats" screen, and he has no stats.

Shows Smith's 11 wins... Detroit in total has 13.

Just a picky point. :bored:

Jumbo Joe ran over former Predator Ryan Ellis near the Calgary bench early in the first period of the NSH-CGY game. Ellis left the game and is not expected to return. No word yet on the long-term impact that will have on the Calgary roster.

With Nashville ahead 6-1, Michael Latta gets ejected from the game for boarding, giving Calgary an opportunity to get back into the game late in the second. Patrick Kane finds the back of the net on a one-timer from the high slot, making the score 6-2 just before the end of the second.

Archived