Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you want to allow trades for renting players?

    • Yes.
      5
    • No.
      11


Recommended Posts

Beautiful PP goal by Kovalchuk to make it 3-1 with 6:43 to go in the 3rd period.

EDIT: Gerbe adds an empty netter to win the game 4-1.

3 STARS

1.Nathan Gerbe 1G 3A 4P 0HITS 2S +3

2.Marc-Andre Fleury 1.00GAA .973SV% 37SA

3.Brad Boyes 1G 1A 2P 0HITS 4S +3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't use the XMB while simming otherwise it DCs. Not saying this is the case, but if you're going into XMB during the sim, that's why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope I pull someone who actually watches games this year in the playoffs :P

Pulled St. Louis again in the first round :( Didn't watch a single game last year ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2016-2017 Playoff Tree

Western Conference

1. Calgary Flames (52-23-7) vs 8. Anaheim Ducks (38-32-12)

2. Nashville Predators (49-26-7) vs 7. St. Louis Blues (42-33-7)

3. Phoenix Coyotes (41-34-7) vs 6. Chicago Blackhawks (44-29-9)

4. Colorado Avalanche (47-26-9) vs 5. Edmonton Oilers (47-29-6)

Eastern Conference

1. Ottawa Senators (53-19-10) vs 8. Pittsburgh Penguins (38-29-15)

2. Carolina Hurricanes (52-21-9) vs 7. Montreal Canadiens (43-32-7)

3. New Jersey Devils (46-29-7) vs 6. Buffalo Sabres (46-29-7)

4. Florida Panthers (50-25-7) vs 5. Washington Capitals (49-25-8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scoring system

Lose playoffs in Round 1 - 1 point

Lose playoffs in Round 2 - 2 points

Lose playoffs in Round 3 - 4 points

Lose playoffs in Round 4 - 6 points

Win Stanley Cup - 15 points

Win your division - 1 point

Win President's trophy - 1 additional point

Official Standings

  1. 23- small.png Colorado Avalanche

  2. 21- small.png Dallas Stars

  3. 21- small.png Washington Capitals

  4. 16- small.png Minnesota Wild

  5. 15- small.png Pittsburgh Penguins

  6. 13- small.png St. Louis Blues

  7. 12- small.png Carolina Hurricanes

  8. 12- small.png Nashville Predators

  9. 12- small.png Philadelphia Flyers

  10. 10- small.png Buffalo Sabres

  11. 10- small.png Ottawa Senators

  12. 9- small.png New Jersey Devils

  13. 8- small.png Columbus Blue Jackets

  14. 8- small.png Phoenix Coyotes

  15. 6- small.png Calgary Flames

  16. 5- small.png Anaheim Ducks

  17. 5- small.png Tampa Bay Lightning

  18. 3- small.png Edmonton Oilers

  19. 3- small.png Montreal Canadiens

  20. 3- small.png Winnipeg Jets

  21. 2- small.png Boston Bruins

  22. 2- small.png Chicago Blackhawks

  23. 2- small.png Florida Panthers

  24. 2- small.png Los Angeles Kings

  25. 2- small.png New York Rangers

  26. 2- small.png Toronto Maple Leafs

  27. 1- small.png Detroit Red Wings

  28. 1- small.png New York Islanders

  29. 1- small.png San Jose Sharks

  30. 1- small.png Vancouver Canucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2017 draft

  1. Toronto Maple Leafs = 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd

  2. Tampa Bay Lightning = 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd

  3. Los Angeles Kings = 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th

  4. New York Rangers = 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th

  5. Dallas Stars = 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th

  6. Minnesota Wild = 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th

  7. Columbus Blue Jackets = 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th

  8. San Jose Sharks = 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th

  9. Detroit Red Wings = 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th

  10. Vancouver Canucks = 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th

  11. Winnipeg Jets = 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th

  12. Boston Bruins = 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th

  13. New York Islanders = 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th

  14. Philadelphia Flyers = 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th

  15. TBD

  16. TBD

  17. TBD

  18. TBD

  19. TBD

  20. TBD

  21. TBD

  22. TBD

  23. TBD

  24. TBD

  25. Division Winner

  26. Division Winner

  27. Conference Finalist

  28. Conference Finalist

  29. Stanley Cup Finalist

  30. Stanley Cup Champion

1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.