Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

• Please log in to reply
2948 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want to allow trades for renting players?

1. Yes. (5 votes [31.25%])

Percentage of vote: 31.25%

2. No. (11 votes [68.75%])

Percentage of vote: 68.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#871 CanucksFanMike

CanucksFanMike

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

Jets have Ron Hainsey and Mark Stuart OTB. Looking for a bottom six LW and prospects back. Please PM all offers!
Posted Image
Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#872 Durl Dixsun

Durl Dixsun

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

Looking to swap Demers or Girardi for a left handed defencemen with the same age and overall (PM me any offers please)

11-12-1 record... :picard:

Posted Image

#873 WillyFox

WillyFox

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

The bruins are excited to be bringing in 3 solid youngsters to help our rebuild/retool. It's sad to see Tyler go but we feel it was the right move to get a pass first center. We are very excited to grab Patterson who is going to be our chara replacement standing at 6'7 223 pounds he's going to be a great player for us in the future.
GO Canucks GO

#874 mpt

mpt

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,195 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:39 AM

Yea Boston won that trade big time

#875 mpt

mpt

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,195 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

Looking to swap Demers or Girardi for a left handed defencemen with the same age and overall (PM me any offers please)

11-12-1 record... :picard:

Why didn't you just keep Del Zotto then?

#876 FS91

FS91

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

Babchuk and Hickey on the block l. Looking for 3rd/4th liners

#877 WillyFox

WillyFox

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

Yea Boston won that trade big time

For the future I won that but I think Edmonton is trying to be a contender
GO Canucks GO

#878 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,428 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

Why didn't you just keep Del Zotto then?

Yeah, Ottawa you really swap players around like crazy.

Posted Image
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

#879 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:18 PM

Can we please sim to December 1 like it says on the schedule.
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#880 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

Some people probably want a crack at signing RFAs before 8 PM. I'm sure 6.5 hours won't kill you (and then we can sim until December 15).

#881 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,428 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

Can we please sim to December 1 like it says on the schedule.

Last time I simmed to December 1st, a lot of people complained because I passed the RFA day. Right now it's the last day to qualify RFAs. People didn't like when I did that last time.

Posted Image

#882 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

Yea well this time we had twice as many sims. If you haven't qualified your RFA's by now then too bad.
Posted Image

Previously:

#883 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

Yea well this time we had twice as many sims. If you haven't qualified your RFA's by now then too bad.

Everyone has qualified their RFAs, otherwise they would be UFAs.

#884 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,428 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

It's 3 days. What's the big deal?

Posted Image

#885 phoenixlipinski

phoenixlipinski

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

Columbus, want to watch a game? Also, does san Jose even have a CDC account.

~ NHL 13 BE A GM Connected ~

~ CDC Sim Connected - Detroit Red Wings ~

Posted Image

#886 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

I mean if RFA's haven't accepted their qualifying offers then too bad.

It's only 3 days, but there are currently no games to watch or sim. No games at all in fact

Edited by Doug The Thug Glatt, 10 November 2012 - 02:44 PM.

Posted Image

Previously:

#887 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,428 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

Yeah this is the last day to sign qualified RFA's, not qualify them. My bad. :P

Posted Image

#888 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

Columbus, want to watch a game? Also, does san Jose even have a CDC account.

CBJ won't be home today as far as I'm aware.

#889 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,428 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

I mean if RFA's haven't accepted their qualifying offers then too bad.

It's only 3 days, but there are currently no games to watch or sim. No games at all in fact

You can't have that kind of attitude. RFA's are more important to some people. Might be someone they qualified and didn't have money to offer a good contract to and now they do.

I'm not going to sim it just because you have no games to watch or sim. We can wait 7 hours.
You can watch games every other period.

There were many people who PM'd me last time because I skipped the RFA signing period.

Posted Image

#890 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

Okay so you're not going to sim. That's all I needed to know. I'll stop trying to convince you otherwise as its just a waste of time. But I will say this. we have a schedule, and ppl know we have a schedule so I don't know on what basis they can complain if you sim 3 days. Just like in the real NHL December 1st is the deadline for signing RFA's. Time doesn't just stop so they can get them signed. They know the deadline and they plan accordingly.
Posted Image

Previously:

#891 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

And if a team just had a player go down with a major injury and the best player available is an RFA (their own or someone else's), they shouldn't have the opportunity to sign that player just so you can watch some games because you can't handle doing something else for a few hours?

#892 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

And if a team just had a player go down with a major injury and the best player available is an RFA (their own or someone else's), they shouldn't have the opportunity to sign that player just so you can watch some games because you can't handle doing something else for a few hours?

That's fine, but after the deadline, then tough luck. And according to the schedule that we all (INCLUDING YOU) aggreed upon, we should be on the 1st of December right now.

Plus I'm not even home right now. I wanted to watch a game for like 6 or something. I bet you're on psn right now so don't tell me I can't do something else for a few hours.

Edited by Doug The Thug Glatt, 10 November 2012 - 03:45 PM.

Posted Image

Previously:

#893 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

That's fine, but after the deadline, then tough luck. And according to the schedule that we all (INCLUDING YOU) aggreed upon, we should be on the 1st of December right now.

Plus I'm not even home right now. I wanted to watch a game for like 6 or something. I bet you're on psn right now so don't tell me I can't do something else for a few hours.

Including me? Um, I was one of the ones that suggested we stop it at NOV 28 because it was silly to skip over it. Also, we didn't skip over it the previous 2 seasons. And, as D&D already told you, MANY GMs messaged him about skipping over it last year.

For the record, I'm not on PSN right now, not that it has any relevance to the situation. And, if you're not even home right now, what does it even matter to you?

Edited by n00bxQb, 10 November 2012 - 04:09 PM.

#894 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

Including me? Um, I was one of the ones that suggested we stop it at NOV 28 because it was silly to skip over it. Also, we didn't skip over it the previous 2 seasons. And, as D&D already told you, MANY GMs messaged him about skipping over it last year.

For the record, I'm not on PSN right now, not that it has any relevance to the situation. And, if you're not even home right now, what does it even matter to you?

Oh now I get it. I'm looking over the RFA's and you're the only one with a decent RFA. No wonder you don't want trav to sim past the deadzone of nov28-dec1. I bet the majority of the ppl here wouldn't give a s*** if we simmed to December right now.

Edited by Doug The Thug Glatt, 10 November 2012 - 04:19 PM.

Posted Image

Previously:

#895 Kyosama

Kyosama

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

Oh now I get it. I'm looking over the RFA's and you're the only one with a decent RFA. No wonder you don't want trav to sim past the deadzone of nov28-dec1. I bet the majority of the ppl here wouldn't give a s*** if we simmed to December right now.

And most people wouldn't give a s*** if we didn't. Calm it.

#896 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

And most people wouldn't give a s*** if we didn't. Calm it.

You're the boss buddy
Posted Image

Previously:

#897 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

What relevance does that have? I'm not going to sign Rask. Why shouldn't other people have the opportunity to? If he gets signed, I get a whopping 3rd round pick. What's a 3rd round pick turned out to be so far in GM Connected, Mr. Smartass? A 3-star prospect if you're lucky? There are quite literally dozens upon dozens of 3-star prospects currently littering the UFA market.

Your attitude comes as absolutely no surprise. Ever since September (possibly earlier), all you've done is explicitly display your selfish nature with everything from the pity party in September because you have to work a whopping 16 hours a week while going to school to wanting the schedule sped up or slowed down based on your own personal needs and desires with absolutely no regard for any other GM in the league. And, of course, anyone who you disagree with, you're quick to start an argument, throw out the insults and personal attacks, and then try to pass yourself off as the victim with some thinly veiled excuse.

#898 coleman26

coleman26

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

604, STFU already. We get it. When you're bored, you want things moving faster, but when it affects you, you want them slowed down. You're the only one arguing.

#899 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

You disagree with me and you're starting an argument with me so how are you any different? It's called debating. If you don't agree with someone you debate. And of course you accuse me of personal attacks and insults when I've never done any such thing. Clearly trying to make me seem like the bad guy, but hey not the first time you have falsely accused me.

And ever since September all I've been asking was for ppl to get their trades through! I dont know what that has to do with speeding things up or slowing things down. Fact is we have a schedule, and I'm just tryin to follow it. If you want 12 hours for last minute fa signings then add it in the schedule! Please get your facts straight if you want to attack me. I'm fed up of being falsely accused and of you making me seem like the bad guy. I never attacked you nor accused you of anything. I'm just trying to find ways to make the league better and by debating things we're able to come to an agreement. The schedule was formed by debating topics, free agency rules were formed by debating, waiver rules were formed by debating!

You clearly don't like me and to be honest I'm not too fond of you, but please stop making bs about me to get ppl on your side because really what you're doing is as bad as what you're accusing me of doing.

Edited by Doug The Thug Glatt, 10 November 2012 - 05:07 PM.

Posted Image

Previously:

#900 coleman26

coleman26

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

604, none of it is BS, and he's not convincing anybody. Every one of his points are accurate. You are behaving very selfishly and speak in a very insulting tone to anyone who makes any point against you. This isn't an attack, it's an intervention. Settle down. If it was you losing out on a player because someone wanted to have an available game to watch, I'm sure your argument would be just as ferocious that it was the wrong thing for the league to be doing.

Edited by coleman26, 10 November 2012 - 05:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.