The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who else is missing?

I hope they return at seasons end and not into UFA where we have to re negotiate.

If anyone bids on these players since they are high assets, you will be severely punished. No offense to teraveinen but no one was going to bid 5 million on him

Who else is missing?

I hope they return at seasons end and not into UFA where we have to re negotiate.

If anyone bids on these players since they are high assets, you will be severely punished. No offense to teraveinen but no one was going to bid 5 million on him

The Capitals are undecided if they are going to be sellers at the deadline. Even though we currently are in 8th, we keep getting mega injuries and have been struggling for quite sometime. We are unsure if its worth competing as we get killed in every sim.

Oh BTW I should let people know so if someone notices that I made a trade with a CPU, i'm testing out a theory I have with disappearing players. I will trade the player back that i gave to Dallas at the end of the season for the pick I acquired. I actually want to keep the player but I want to see if my hunch is correct.

To Dallas

Kent Simpson

To Washington

2020 pick

This trade will be reversed in the off season

This game is retarded with injuries.

For me, 3 top 6 players were out for 30+ games at the same time. That being Elias, Engelland and Filppula.

They all come back, and now Larsson and Tlusty are out. Larsson for 20 and Tlusty for 49. My best D and my #2 centre.

The result of this is a butchered season.

The Washignton Capitals will consider offers for the following players:

Marian Hossa 89 overall RW

Brent Burns 87 RD

Dale Weise 82 RW

Brendan Manning 82 LD

Yannick Weber 81 RD

Joey Haddad 79 LW

Pascal Dupius 79 RW

Curtis Glencross 79 LW

Troy Brouwer 76 RW

Stanislav Galiev 73 RW prospect

Braydon Holtby 77 G

Tiny Rissmiller 4 star G prospect

If I acquire a centre then Burmistrov 80 overall 4 star C might become available

I will be at work until 9pm so please send offers and I'll try to get back to you when I can

Archived