Jump to content

Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3


  • Please log in to reply
2948 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want to allow trades for renting players?

  1. Yes. (5 votes [31.25%])

    Percentage of vote: 31.25%

  2. No. (11 votes [68.75%])

    Percentage of vote: 68.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1831 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

Hey Mini Kangaroo just wanted to ask before hand. Is it okay if I watch some of our games?
  • 0

#1832 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

I was hoping to play CGY in the WCF. Given what happened in the regular season, he likely wouldn't have much of a team left after a 7 game series :lol:
  • 0

#1833 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

Haha glad your teams been eliminated I was dreading the fact that I may have to face you if I can win this battle of Alberta
  • 0

#1834 Honeydews

Honeydews

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts
  • Joined: 28-July 12

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

omg WSH again -.-
  • 0
Posted ImagePosted Image
Credit to pwnstar for this amazing kesler sig :)

#1835 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,299 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

After a disappointing first round exit, the Panthers have made some changes. First firing the coaching staff and stripping Erik Johnson of captaincy. More changes to come in the not too distant future.
  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#1836 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

Game 1
Game one just getting underway in Calgary in this round 2 matchup.The battle of Alberta looks like it will be an entertaining high scoring affair. Calgary is still dealing with some Injuries as Kwiet and Rutkowski are out for the rest of playoffs and Watson will be dropping from wing to D to cover.

1st Period
Hayes (CGY) opens scoring
Kostitsyn (CGY) gets another quick one 20 seconds after
Kostitsyn (CGY) snipes in another from the slot with 10 seconds remaining in period
Shots after first 11-4 CGY

2nd Period
No scoring
Shots 21-13 CGY

3rd Period
Eberle (EDM) scores with 11 minutes to go to bring EDM within 2
Kostitsyn (CGY) Beats schnieder with 10 seconds to go to complete the hat trick

Calgary leads series 1-0
Final score: 4-1 CGY
Shots: 32-23 CGY
Three stars: Kostitsyn, Hayes, Irving

Edited by Flying.Skate91, 03 December 2012 - 07:36 PM.

  • 0

#1837 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

omg WSH again -.-


Bring it on...
I have a feeling it will be a different result this time around.

Edited by mpt, 03 December 2012 - 07:56 PM.

  • 0

#1838 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

Game 2

1st:
Plekanec
Van Riemsdyk
Hayes

2nd:
Byfuglien

3rd:
Morin
Gormley
Plekanec

CGY wins 5-2 and takes 2-0 series lead with series heading up north to Edmonton shots 39-27 CGY. Three stars: Plekanec, Morin, Irving

Bolland injures his leg and is out for next 3 games

Edited by Flying.Skate91, 03 December 2012 - 08:38 PM.

  • 0

#1839 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Calgary keeps the streak going winning Game 3 with a score of 6-1 three stars: Irving, Kane, Hayes.
Calgary goes up 3-0 in the 2nd round series and are on a 7 game win streak in the playoffs. Game 4 about to get started at Rexall
  • 0

#1840 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

Edm gets a goal late in the 3rd to tie it sending the game to overtime. Who else but Eberle to come up clutch to keep EDM playoffs alive. Score is now 2-2 at the start of OT

And Bozak comes up big with a rebound goal on the PP 5 minutes into overtime. Final score 3-2 EDM series now 3-1 heading back to the Saddledome ending Calgarys streak.

Three stars:
1. Bozak
2. Schneider
3. Irving

Shots: 47-31 EDM

Edited by Flying.Skate91, 03 December 2012 - 10:11 PM.

  • 0

#1841 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:58 AM

Wow, I just logged on now to check out how my first round went. Lundqvist had three shut outs in opening round. Only 3 goals against in 5 games. Florida also recorded a shutout. 4 shut outs total in 5 games; thats pretty crazy. The game that wasn't a shut out was only 1 goal against.
  • 0

#1842 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

There seems to be a roster problem with Edmonton so I'll have to leave this series to be decided by sim
  • 0

#1843 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

Dp

Edited by Flying.Skate91, 04 December 2012 - 01:35 AM.

  • 0

#1844 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,155 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:01 AM

Western:

1 CGY > 5 EDM 4-1
3 PHX > 2 NSH 4-2




Eastern:

6 BUF > 1 OTT 4-3
5 WSH > 2 CAR 4-1



Western Finals:

1 CGY VS 3 PHX


Eastern Finals:

5 WSH VS 6 BUF



Wow, East! Lower seeds prevail!
  • 0

x1vXIze.png
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

small.pngCDCEHL


#1845 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:01 AM

We'd like to thank Carolina for another great series.

Edited by mpt, 04 December 2012 - 05:19 AM.

  • 0

#1846 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

I'm without Backstrom and Alzner among others for the next round

Edited by mpt, 04 December 2012 - 05:04 AM.

  • 0

#1847 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,155 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:03 AM

Fun fact: Carolina was only able to score 1 goal against Washington.

Lundqvist is sporting a whopping .970SV% and a ridiculous 0.80GGA.
  • 0

x1vXIze.png
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

small.pngCDCEHL


#1848 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:05 AM

If that is true then 7 shutouts in 10 games for Lundqvist.

He's only let in 5 goals this playoffs.

Edited by mpt, 04 December 2012 - 05:16 AM.

  • 0

#1849 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:03 AM

Scoring system
Lose playoffs in Round 1 - 1 point
Lose playoffs in Round 2 - 2 points
Lose playoffs in Round 3 - 4 points
Lose playoffs in Round 4 - 6 points
Win Stanley Cup - 15 points

Win your division - 1 point
Win President's trophy - 1 additional point




Official Standings

  • 24- Posted Image Washington Capitals
  • 23- Posted Image Colorado Avalanche
  • 21- Posted Image Dallas Stars
  • 16- Posted Image Minnesota Wild
  • 15- Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins
  • 13- Posted Image Buffalo Sabres
  • 13- Posted Image Carolina Hurricanes
  • 13- Posted Image Nashville Predators
  • 13- Posted Image St. Louis Blues
  • 12- Posted Image Philadelphia Flyers
  • 11- Posted Image Ottawa Senators
  • 11- Posted Image Phoenix Coyotes
  • 9- Posted Image Calgary Flames
  • 9- Posted Image New Jersey Devils
  • 8- Posted Image Columbus Blue Jackets
  • 5- Posted Image Anaheim Ducks
  • 5- Posted Image Tampa Bay Lightning
  • 4- Posted Image Edmonton Oilers
  • 3- Posted Image Montreal Canadiens
  • 3- Posted Image Winnipeg Jets
  • 2- Posted Image Boston Bruins
  • 2- Posted Image Chicago Blackhawks
  • 2- Posted Image Florida Panthers
  • 2- Posted Image Los Angeles Kings
  • 2- Posted Image New York Rangers
  • 2- Posted Image Toronto Maple Leafs
  • 1- Posted Image Detroit Red Wings
  • 1- Posted Image New York Islanders
  • 1- Posted Image San Jose Sharks
  • 1- Posted Image Vancouver Canucks

Updated Standings

3 Points (1st Rd + Presidents) - OTT
2 Points (1st Rd + Division) - CAR, NJD, CGY, NSH, PHX
1 Point (1st Rd) - FLA, WSH, BUF, MTL, PIT, COL, EDM, CHI, STL, ANA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Point (2nd Rd) - CGY, EDM, NSH, PHX, OTT, BUF, CAR, WSH
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (3rd Rd) - CGY, PHX, WSH, BUF
  • 0

#1850 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

2017 draft
  • Toronto Maple Leafs = 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd
  • Tampa Bay Lightning = 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd
  • Los Angeles Kings = 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th
  • New York Rangers = 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th
  • Dallas Stars = 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th
  • Minnesota Wild = 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th
  • Columbus Blue Jackets = 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th
  • San Jose Sharks = 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th
  • Detroit Red Wings = 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th
  • Vancouver Canucks = 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th
  • Winnipeg Jets = 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th
  • Boston Bruins = 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th
  • New York Islanders = 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th
  • Philadelphia Flyers = 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th
  • Anaheim Ducks
  • St. Louis Blues
  • Pittsburgh Penguins
  • Montreal Canadiens
  • Chicago Blackhawks
  • Edmonton Oilers
  • Colorado Avalanche
  • Florida Panthers
  • New Jersey Devils
  • Nashville Predators
  • Carolina Hurricanes
  • Ottawa Senators
  • Conference Finalist (WSH or BUF)
  • Conference Finalist (CGY or PHX)
  • Stanley Cup Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Champion
1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.

Edited by n00bxQb, 04 December 2012 - 06:22 AM.

  • 0

#1851 mrsasaki

mrsasaki

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • Joined: 19-May 12

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

The Buffalo Sabres would like to congratulate the Ottawa Senators on a good hard-fought series. We look forward to playing Washington in the next round. I haven't checked my playoff stats yet but I hope Miller has been somewhat near Lunqvist's level of play. And good thing both series went 7, Myers is only out for 4 games now..

Edit: just checked my injuries, it's nice to have Myers back soon, but Fisher and Hodgson are out for the majority of round 3 and McNabb for a game.

Edited by mrsasaki, 04 December 2012 - 08:30 AM.

  • 0
CDC Sim Connected: Nashville GM
LOB (PS3): Boston GM

#1852 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:34 AM

Don't worry, I'm missing my top centre, my top D, one other top 4 D and an 81 overall winger. Banged up pretty good.
  • 0

#1853 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

Flames would like to congratulate Edmonton on a Good series.

Let's do this phoenix
  • 0

#1854 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

Fun fact: Carolina was only able to score 1 goal against Washington.

Lundqvist is sporting a whopping .970SV% and a ridiculous 0.80GGA.


Carolina scored 5 goals that series. Only two shutouts for Lundqvist.

Game 1 1-0 Carolina
Game 2 4-3 Washington
Game 3 2-0 Washington
Game 4 3-1 Washington
Game 5 3-0 Washington

Lundqvist is 8 goals against in 10 games with 5 shutouts. .970 save % and 0.800 GAA

Edited by mpt, 04 December 2012 - 12:28 PM.

  • 0

#1855 FinnNuck

FinnNuck

    Comets Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined: 28-April 11

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

Western Conference Finals, Game 1.

Phoenix goes up 2-0 in the first with goals from Vallerand and Hanzal.
Scoreless second period.
Gormley scores on a powerplay in the final minutes of third period to make it 2-1.
These numbers hold and Phoenix goes up 1-0 in the series.

Shots 47-30 PHX.
  • 0

CDC Sim Connected; Phoenix Coyotes lineup:

L1: M. Vallerand (81) - J. Tlusty (84) - M. Bodker (80)

L2: W. Carrier (81) - M. Backlund (83) - P. Lane (81)

L3: L. Adam (83) - B. Shinnimin (82) - A. Cogliano (81)

L4: J. Martinook (77) - H. Samuelsson (78) - R. Holloway (76)

D1: A. Martinez (84) - K. Yandle (85)

D2: D. Rundblad (84) - O. Ekman-Larsson (85)

D3: J. Smith (81) - M. Weber (81)

G: M. Visentin (83) - S. Down (80)


#1856 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:49 PM

Holy crap 47 shots
  • 0

#1857 Honeydews

Honeydews

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts
  • Joined: 28-July 12

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

WSH AGAIN WTF.
  • 0
Posted ImagePosted Image
Credit to pwnstar for this amazing kesler sig :)

#1858 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

WSH AGAIN WTF.


I really thought this was your year. My team isn't scoring, good thing I'm not letting in any goals either.

Edited by mpt, 04 December 2012 - 01:02 PM.

  • 0

#1859 Honeydews

Honeydews

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts
  • Joined: 28-July 12

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

WSH is my rival now...
  • 0
Posted ImagePosted Image
Credit to pwnstar for this amazing kesler sig :)

#1860 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

WSH is my rival now...


LOL

Edited by mpt, 04 December 2012 - 01:03 PM.

  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.