Jump to content

Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2948 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades

Do you want to allow trades for renting players?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1921 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,210 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

The Washington Capitals will be open to taking offers on the following players

Burmistrov 80 overall C - 4 star yellow age: 25
Manning 82 overall TWD LD with 91 age: 26
Beach 78 overall LW PWF age: 27
Hansen 80 overall RW age: 31
Weber 79 overall OFD RD age: 28

Edited by mpt, 06 December 2012 - 01:16 AM.


#1922 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

Conn Smythe winning goaltender Adam Courchaine is also OTB. It's definitely time to pass the reins to Campbell and Heard in Colorado.

#1923 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,004 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

Conn Smythe winning goaltender Adam Courchaine is also OTB. It's definitely time to pass the reins to Campbell and Heard in Colorado.

Yay, I'll be able to score on COL again

#1924 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,210 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:03 AM

The Stanley Cup Finals are underway!

#1925 shiznak

shiznak

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,061 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 03

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:42 AM

Fowler may be available......... more details to come, after the end of the playoffs.

hv8ppk.jpg


#1926 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,202 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:20 AM

The Stanley Cup Finals are underway!

But then they weren't.

But now they are!

LA2OdZi.png

Victory Hockey League - http://www.vhlforum.com/


#1927 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,202 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:29 AM

The Cup is heading to the West!!

Phoenix Coyotes are the Champions!


3 PHX > 5 WSH 4-2

LA2OdZi.png

Victory Hockey League - http://www.vhlforum.com/


#1928 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

Congrats, Phoenix!

#1929 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,202 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

Official Standings

26- Posted Image Washington Capitals
23- Posted Image Colorado Avalanche
22- Posted Image Phoenix Coyotes
21- Posted Image Dallas Stars
16- Posted Image Minnesota Wild
15- Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins
13- Posted Image St. Louis Blues
13- Posted Image Nashville Predators
13- Posted Image Carolina Hurricanes
13- Posted Image Buffalo Sabres
12- Posted Image Philadelphia Flyers
11- Posted Image Ottawa Senators
9- Posted Image New Jersey Devils
9- Posted Image Calgary Flames
8- Posted Image Columbus Blue Jackets
5- Posted Image Tampa Bay Lightning
5- Posted Image Anaheim Ducks
4- Posted Image Edmonton Oilers
3- Posted Image Winnipeg Jets
3- Posted Image Montreal Canadiens
2- Posted Image Toronto Maple Leafs
2- Posted Image Los Angeles Kings
2- Posted Image New York Rangers
2- Posted Image Boston Bruins
2- Posted Image Florida Panthers
2- Posted Image Chicago Blackhawks
1- Posted Image New York Islanders
1- Posted Image San Jose Sharks
1- Posted Image Detroit Red Wings
1- Posted Image Vancouver Canucks

LA2OdZi.png

Victory Hockey League - http://www.vhlforum.com/


#1930 FinnNuck

FinnNuck

    Comets Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined: 28-April 11

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

What!?

The head of the Coyotes organization is speechless, we fought hard to make it to the finals for the first time and win it all!
This is amazing, words can't describe the feelings of the team right now.

We'd like to thank the Capitals for a hard fought series.
Also congratulations to Conn Smythe winner Joffrey Lupul, and of course the whole team for making this all happen!

Die-hard Canucks fan from Finland!


#1931 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,202 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

Engelland went from 87 to 88. Woo!

LA2OdZi.png

Victory Hockey League - http://www.vhlforum.com/


#1932 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,202 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:01 AM

Stanley Cup: Phoenix Coyotes
President's Trophy: Ottawa Senators
Clarence S. Campbell Bowl: Phoenix Coyotes
Prince of Wales Trophy: Washington Capitals
Art Ross Trophy: Patrick Kane
Hart Memorial Trophy: Ondrej Pavelec
James Norris Memorial Trophy: Nick Leddy
Lady Byng Memorial Trophy: Patrick Kane
Calder Memorial Trophy: Mikael Granlund
Conn Smythe Trophy: Joffrey Lupul
Vezina Trophy: Ondrej Pavelec
William M. Jennings Trophy: Ondrej Pavelec
Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy: Mark Fistric
Frank J. Selke Trophy: Jonathan Toews
Ted Lindsay Award: Ondrej Pavelec
Maurice Richard Trophy: Patrick Kane

LA2OdZi.png

Victory Hockey League - http://www.vhlforum.com/


#1933 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,202 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:07 AM

I have so many UFA's this year. Definitely not looking forward to trying to sign them all. I hope I can do it.


Larsson went from 85 to 87.
Engelland from 87 to 88.
Zajac and Tlusty from 83 to 84.
Clarkson from 79 to 81.

Those are the important ones. Everyone else mostly stayed the same.

LA2OdZi.png

Victory Hockey League - http://www.vhlforum.com/


#1934 FinnNuck

FinnNuck

    Comets Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined: 28-April 11

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:14 AM

M. Visentin 75 -> 80
J. Lupul 83 -> 84
M. Havlat 84 -> 85
M. Backlund 82 -> 83
B. Shinnimin 79 -> 80
A. Cogliano 82 -> 83
D. Rundblad 82 -> 84
Z. Michalek 85 -> 87
J. Weller 68 -> 78
K. Yandle 84 -> 86

This is just great.

Die-hard Canucks fan from Finland!


#1935 Mackcanuck

Mackcanuck

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Joined: 06-July 08

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

The CBJ's Congratulate the Coyotes on the Championship.
Very deserving,
The Cup is back in the West where it belongs, well Western Europe. LOL!

  CBtZdciVEAAZAXS.jpg


#1936 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,004 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:03 AM

Congratulations to Phoenix on winning the ultimate prize.

#1937 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,004 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:19 AM

Joe Thornton retires, Jaromir Jagr does not. :picard:

Outside of the major drop in center skill, most of my guys went up a point or two. I think my biggest jump was Gortz who went from 72 to 79.

The Nashville Predators have informed living legend Jaromir Jagr that he will not be re-signed. The 45-year-old, who was drafted 5th overall 27 years ago, has accumulated 1666 regular season games (4th all-time), 733 regular season goals (4th all-time), 1101 regular season assists (6th all-time), 1834 regular season points (4th all-time), 250 playoff games (3rd all-time), 92 playoff goals (6th all-time), 131 playoff assists (5th all-time), and 223 playoff points (4th all-time).

Edited by n00bxQb, 06 December 2012 - 09:00 AM.


#1938 Durl Dixsun

Durl Dixsun

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts
  • Joined: 02-November 10

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

Congrats to both Washington and Phoenix on making the cup finals and Phoenix for winning the cup.

Ottawa is looking for a top line LW.

Posted Image


#1939 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,210 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:38 AM

Washington would like to congratulate Phoenix for their first ever Stanley cup, we celebrated our first ever last year, enjoy the moment!

We would also like to announce that Marion Hossa has decided to retire after posting his best season ever at 33g 37a +29. We tried to convince him to take one more run at the Stankey Cup but he said his heart isn't in it anymore. We wish him well.

Edited by mpt, 06 December 2012 - 10:42 AM.


#1940 FinnNuck

FinnNuck

    Comets Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined: 28-April 11

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:16 AM

Corey Crawford, who played as a starter after Jimmy Howard's injury in Game 2 of the finals, has chosen to test out free agency in hopes of more time between the pipes.

We thank him for the effort to get 4 straight wins in the finals, and the only four games he played this whole season.

Die-hard Canucks fan from Finland!


#1941 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,210 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:34 AM

The Capitals were up 2-0 in the series until Carlson, Orlov, Manning were injured. 3 of my top 4 D go down, yea you aren't winning

#1942 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,004 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

2017 draft
  • Toronto Maple Leafs = 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd
  • Tampa Bay Lightning = 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd
  • Los Angeles Kings = 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th
  • New York Rangers = 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th
  • Dallas Stars = 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th
  • Minnesota Wild = 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th
  • Columbus Blue Jackets = 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th
  • San Jose Sharks = 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th
  • Detroit Red Wings = 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th
  • Vancouver Canucks = 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th
  • Winnipeg Jets = 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th
  • Boston Bruins = 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th
  • New York Islanders = 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th
  • Philadelphia Flyers = 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th
  • Anaheim Ducks
  • St. Louis Blues
  • Pittsburgh Penguins
  • Montreal Canadiens
  • Chicago Blackhawks
  • Edmonton Oilers
  • Colorado Avalanche
  • Florida Panthers
  • New Jersey Devils
  • Nashville Predators
  • Carolina Hurricanes
  • Ottawa Senators
  • Buffalo Sabres
  • Calgary Flames
  • Washington Capitals
  • Phoenix Coyotes
1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.

#1943 phoenixlipinski

phoenixlipinski

    Comets Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Joined: 14-September 11

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

Detroit looking to move up in the draft. Everyone otb except Ryan Murphy

~ NHL 13 BE A GM Connected ~

~ CDC Sim Connected - Detroit Red Wings ~

Posted Image


#1944 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,210 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

Manning, Burmistrov, Hansen, will all be moved today.

Looking for picks and prospects in return or a quality depth D on a good contract. PM me all offers.

#1945 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

Congrats phoenix well deserved, And cup is back in west Calgary may be looking to make a big trade will wait to see how players developed, especially Gormley.

#1946 WillyFox

WillyFox

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,227 posts
  • Joined: 19-March 11

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:53 PM

Charlie Patterson 85 overall and still hasn't played his first NHL game. Hopefully he will live up to the hype of being a Chara comparison. The bruins would like to move Patrice Bergeron for a similar rated center that needs a change of scenery. A lot of interest in Milan Lucic [87] let me say this only way I deal him is if it improves my team.
GO Canucks GO

#1947 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,210 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

Sam Gagner 84 overall 2.9 million can also be moved for the right piece.

Edited by mpt, 06 December 2012 - 01:26 PM.


#1948 Honeydews

Honeydews

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • Joined: 28-July 12

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Congrats Yotes for winning the cup.


YESSS Pavlec wow won so many awards :D
Posted ImagePosted Image
Credit to pwnstar for this amazing kesler sig :)

#1949 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,004 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

Looking to deal goaltender Magnus Hellberg for a 1st round pick.

82 OVR, pending RFA ($1.45M QO), 26 years old, 3.5 star potential
2016-2017 stats: 4-3-0, 1.99 GAA, 93.6 SV%, 1 SO

Big goaltender, 5-star reflexes

Edited by n00bxQb, 06 December 2012 - 01:54 PM.


#1950 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,101 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

yay Nick Leddy got the Norris. Jumped to 86 OVR.

Man I'm so screwed next season. Leddy, Kulikov, Markstrom, Schenn all FA's....

(Sig removed by mod)
Previously Doug The Thug Glatt





Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.