Jump to content

Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3


  • Please log in to reply
2948 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want to allow trades for renting players?

  1. Yes. (5 votes [31.25%])

    Percentage of vote: 31.25%

  2. No. (11 votes [68.75%])

    Percentage of vote: 68.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#2341 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

Be prepared for a travesty. Tanabe is still considered a rookie since he is on his entry level contract. Tanabe put up more goals, more assists, more PPG, and a better +/- than Boyce. I'd have to say Tanabe wins the Calder.

I'd say the three finalists for MVP this year should be Tavares (clear winner), Kane/Boyce (undecided - leaning towards Boyce), and Rinne

Rinne for the Vezina, Elliot for the Norris.

Yeah, but Boyce was playing with Macarthur and a 79 OVR Burrows/76 OVR Aliu all year while Tanabe played with Ovi and Backstrom and Tanabe also played more games due to TOR not having enough salary to insert Boyce into the lineup for the first 18 games.

TOR also went from 30th place to Northeast division lead (as of when I posted that) after gaining enough salary to bring him into the lineup.


Can someone post the probable draft order ?

Yup, I will. Just need to do lineups and stuff first.

Edited by n00bxQb, 19 December 2012 - 10:52 AM.

  • 0

#2342 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

The Washington Capitals would like to acknowledge our top line for their tremendous season. Despite injuries they finished 2nd, 3rd, 5th in the league in scoring. However as we've told our players, we don't care about individual statistics, the team winning is all that matters.

The Washington Capitals would also like to acknowledge the play of a very underrated player. Despite our lack of 3rd line offensive production, Casavant ended up a +29. Thats a tremendous feat for someone whom averaged 10.5 minutes per game and put up 19 points and only 9 PIM.
  • 0

#2343 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

2018 NHL Entry Draft
  • New York Rangers = 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd
  • San Jose Sharks = 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd
  • Carolina Hurricanes= 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th
  • Detroit Red Wings = 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th
  • Boston Bruins = 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th
  • Vancouver Canucks = 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th
  • Tampa Bay Lightning = 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th
  • Buffalo Sabres = 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th
  • Pittsburgh Penguins = 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th
  • Winnipeg Jets = 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th
  • Dallas Stars = 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th
  • St. Louis Blues = 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th
  • Minnesota Wild = 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th
  • Los Angeles Kings = 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th
  • Division Winner
  • Division Winner
  • Conference Finalist
  • Conference Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Champion
1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.
  • 1

#2344 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

The sim engine will be deciding our fates mpt, as I will be leaving for Whistler in an hour. Good luck to you and your team though I don't think you'll need it.
  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#2345 Mufasa

Mufasa

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts
  • Joined: 14-June 09

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:07 AM

No idea how i made the playoffs. Thought i was out of it forsure.
  • 0
RIP - Rick Rypien
PSN - BthaKing



#2346 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:10 AM

Scoring system
Lose playoffs in Round 1 - 1 point
Lose playoffs in Round 2 - 2 points
Lose playoffs in Round 3 - 4 points
Lose playoffs in Round 4 - 6 points
Win Stanley Cup - 15 points

Win your division - 1 point
Win President's trophy - 1 additional point




Official Standings

  • 29- Posted Image Washington Capitals
  • 25- Posted Image Colorado Avalanche
  • 24- Posted Image Phoenix Coyotes
  • 21- Posted Image Dallas Stars
  • 16- Posted Image Minnesota Wild
  • 15- Posted Image Nashville Predators
  • 15- Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins
  • 13- Posted Image Buffalo Sabres
  • 13- Posted Image Carolina Hurricanes
  • 13- Posted Image Ottawa Senators
  • 13- Posted Image Philadelphia Flyers
  • 13- Posted Image St. Louis Blues
  • 10- Posted Image Calgary Flames
  • 10- Posted Image New Jersey Devils
  • 9- Posted Image Columbus Blue Jackets
  • 6- Posted Image Anaheim Ducks
  • 5- Posted Image Edmonton Oilers
  • 5- Posted Image Tampa Bay Lightning
  • 4- Posted Image Montreal Canadiens
  • 3- Posted Image Chicago Blackhawks
  • 3- Posted Image Florida Panthers
  • 3- Posted Image New York Islanders
  • 3- Posted Image Toronto Maple Leafs
  • 3- Posted Image Winnipeg Jets
  • 2- Posted Image Boston Bruins
  • 2- Posted Image Los Angeles Kings
  • 2- Posted Image New York Rangers
  • 1- Posted Image Detroit Red Wings
  • 1- Posted Image San Jose Sharks
  • 1- Posted Image Vancouver Canucks

Updated Standings

3 Points (1 Presidents Trophy, 1 Division Winner, 1 First Round) = WSH
2 Points (1 Division Winner, 1 First Round) = NSH, PHX, COL, NYI, OTT
1 Point (1 First Round) = NJD, EDM, CGY, CHI, TOR, CBJ, ANA, PHI, MTL,FLA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by n00bxQb, 19 December 2012 - 11:11 AM.

  • 0

#2347 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:11 AM

The sim engine will be deciding our fates mpt, as I will be leaving for Whistler in an hour. Good luck to you and your team though I don't think you'll need it.

You could set your AI
  • 0

#2348 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:14 AM

My team has be horrible when watching games. I like my chances a little more if its simmed.
  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#2349 Durl Dixsun

Durl Dixsun

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts
  • Joined: 02-November 10

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:33 AM

Kopitar out 19, Missiaen out 4 and facing off against a tough Philly team

Fraaaccckk :(
  • 0

Posted Image


#2350 Kyosama

Kyosama

    Comets Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Joined: 26-June 09

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

The Washington Capitals would like to acknowledge our top line for their tremendous season. Despite injuries they finished 2nd, 3rd, 5th in the league in scoring. However as we've told our players, we don't care about individual statistics, the team winning is all that matters.

The Washington Capitals would also like to acknowledge the play of a very underrated player. Despite our lack of 3rd line offensive production, Casavant ended up a +29. Thats a tremendous feat for someone whom averaged 10.5 minutes per game and put up 19 points and only 9 PIM.


Is that the Casavant that I let go in the off-season? Cause if so, damn.
  • 0

#2351 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

Toronto line-up set and AI enabled for you Trav. I'd like to watch the games if possible, though, so PM me first.

Toronto Maple Leafs 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Opening Lineup

Clarke Macarthur - Clinton Boyce - Akim Aliu

Alexandre Burrows - Greg McKegg - Anthony Stewart

Joe Antilla - Mikhail Grabovski - Tomas Marcinko

Travis Moen - Mike Fisher - Steve Bernier


Arturs Kulda - Tobias Enstrom

Joonas Lehtivuori - Kurtis Foster

Shane O'Brien - Korbinian Holzer


James Reimer

Keith Kinkaid


Nashville Predators 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Opening Lineup

R.J. Umberger - Craig Smith - Martin Erat

Nick Spaling - Paul Gaustad - Matthew Halischuk

Josh Shalla - Michael Latta - Patric Hornqvist

Shane Prince - Simon Houle - Max Gortz


Jay Bouwmeester - Shea Weber

Mattias Ekholm - Jonathon Blum

Roman Josi - Bruno Gervais


Pekka Rinne

Chet Pickard


Edited by n00bxQb, 19 December 2012 - 01:39 PM.

  • 0

#2352 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

Great run at the end of the season by the flames to get into playoff spot and get 5th in west from 13th at the halfway point. Flames went 24-5-3 to close out the season
.

Looks like a rematch of last years battle of Alberta series. Should be a good one

Edited by Flying.Skate91, 19 December 2012 - 02:26 PM.

  • 0

#2353 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

2017-2018 Nashville Predators Regular Season Summary

Team Statistics
Record: 54-24-4 (112 points, 2nd)
Goals For: 219 (8th)
Goals Against: 181 (3rd)
Power Play Efficiency: 18.2% (8th)
Penalty Kill Efficiency: 85.7% (4th)

Individual Statistics
R.J. Umberger: 82GP, 26G, 21A, 47P
Gabriel Bourque: 79GP, 21G, 25A, 46P
Max Gortz: 77GP, 15G, 26A, 41P
Craig Smith: 67GP, 21G, 19A, 40P
Shea Weber: 79GP, 5G, 34A, 39P
Jay Bouwmeester: 79GP, 6G, 30A, 36P
Matthew Halischuk: 58GP, 12G, 22A, 34P
Martin Erat: 76GP, 14G, 18A, 32P
Roman Josi: 75GP, 4G, 27A, 31P
David Legwand: 53GP, 12G, 16A, 28P
Jonathon Blum: 75GP, 6G, 22A, 28P
Mattias Ekholm: 82GP, 5G, 23A, 28P
Patric Hornqvist: 76GP, 13G, 14A, 27P
Josh Shalla: 77GP, 8G, 12A, 20P
Paul Gaustad: 71GP, 8G, 9A, 17P
Nick Spaling: 41GP, 6G, 10A, 16P
Michael Latta: 77GP, 7G, 9A, 16P
Teemu Laakso: 79GP, 5G, 10A, 15P
Simon Houle: 48GP, 6G, 6A, 12P
Tyler Bozak: 22GP, 7G, 4A, 11P
Chris Bulter: 53GP, 1G, 9A, 10P
Kevin Klein: 38GP, 0G, 4A, 4P
Miikka Salomaki: 11GP, 0G, 1A, 1P
Taylor Beck: 1GP, 0G, 0A, 0P

Pekka Rinne: 44-20-3, 1.96 GAA, 93.7 SV%, 8 SO
Magnus Hellberg: 5-3-0, 3.04 GAA, 90.0 SV%, 0 SO
Chet Pickard: 5-1-1, 2.49 GAA, 91.9 SV%, 1 SO

Man-Games lost to injury: 180 games
  • 0

#2354 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

The sim engine will be deciding our fates mpt, as I will be leaving for Whistler in an hour. Good luck to you and your team though I don't think you'll need it.

I truly feel you have a great chance our season series was very close. At least I'm not playing Toronto. Have fun in Whistler!

Edited by mpt, 19 December 2012 - 12:50 PM.

  • 0

#2355 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

Is that the Casavant that I let go in the off-season? Cause if so, damn.


He was a stock player from day 1. 7th round draft pick by Washington.

Edited by mpt, 19 December 2012 - 12:50 PM.

  • 0

#2356 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

My team has be horrible when watching games. I like my chances a little more if its simmed.


I don't mind, I don't watch many games anyways. I have better fate with Trav too.
  • 0

#2357 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

This will likely be Lundqvist's last kick at the can. We expect a big performance again this year.
  • 0

#2358 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

btw, I noticed Noob mentioned 180 games lost to injury. I've been wondering lately, and mine seem to hover in the 200 area every season. The NHL average is 243, if you want to talk injuries. I mean, players shouldn't be missing 40 games with a lacerated arm unless it cut the arm clean off, but the games lost is actually reasonable.
  • 0

#2359 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

I don't want to point the finger, but my team has been awful since trading a 4th liner for Marleau. I mean, and other stuff, but that was the change to my team.

Also, wow, I knew Elliott was doing well, but those are some Norris worthy numbers.

Chicago first round, this is kind of a cross league rivalry thing, so I'm pretty pumped. I may pull out Hogan before the night is done.

If I'm making predictions...

NSH > ANA in 5
PHX < CBJ in 7
COL > CHI in 6
CGY > EDM in 6

WSH > FLA in 6
NYI > MTL in 5
OTT > PHI in 7
NJD < TOR in 7 (Unless Courchaine comes out, then Jersey in 5)

Edited by coleman26, 19 December 2012 - 01:12 PM.

  • 0

#2360 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

I may pull out Hogan before the night is done.


So that's what you call it. Does that work for the ladies?
  • 0

#2361 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:37 PM

So that's what you call it. Does that work for the ladies?


For the ladies, he works overtime.
  • 0

#2362 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

I think the NSH-ANA series will be closer than that. We've gone to OT/SO in almost every game we've watched over the last 3 seasons.
  • 0

#2363 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

For the ladies, he works overtime.


I'm going to bring out the hulkster later
  • 0

#2364 FinnNuck

FinnNuck

    Comets Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined: 28-April 11

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Game 1 underway in Glendale as the Coyotes take on the Columbus Blue Jackets.

1.17 - Staal scores on a delayed penalty to give CBJ a 1-0 lead.
11.21 - Stastny increases CBJs lead to 2-0 on a slapshot from the point.
18.42 - Chaput scores a beauty as PHX defense screws up, 3-0 CBJ.

Shots 16-8 CBJ after first.

2nd period.
22.29 - CBJ gets a powerplay opportunity.
24.29 - PHX succesfully kills the penalty.
33.43 - Weller shoots from the point and it changes direction from Mason's pad and it's now 3-1.
38.22 - MacKinnon scores from the front of the net to break PHXs back, 4-1.

Shots 31-15 CBJ.

3rd period.
40.00 - Howard skates between the pipes to give Visentin time to think.
56.54 - PHX powerplay.


The game lags and quits (Synchronization failure??)

Edited by FinnNuck, 19 December 2012 - 03:52 PM.

  • 0

CDC Sim Connected; Phoenix Coyotes lineup:

L1: M. Vallerand (81) - J. Tlusty (84) - M. Bodker (80)

L2: W. Carrier (81) - M. Backlund (83) - P. Lane (81)

L3: L. Adam (83) - B. Shinnimin (82) - A. Cogliano (81)

L4: J. Martinook (77) - H. Samuelsson (78) - R. Holloway (76)

D1: A. Martinez (84) - K. Yandle (85)

D2: D. Rundblad (84) - O. Ekman-Larsson (85)

D3: J. Smith (81) - M. Weber (81)

G: M. Visentin (83) - S. Down (80)


#2365 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

It's 4-2 in the 3rd for Colorado. Great game so far.
  • 0

#2366 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

Norris candidate Stefan Elliott gives out 2 helpers and Bobby Ryan scores the winner in Denver, 4-3. Game Two in moments.
  • 0

#2367 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,306 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:51 PM

Looks like the penguins are going to miss the playoffs for the first time, along with Carolina and Buffalo.
  • 0

#2368 Mackcanuck

Mackcanuck

    Comets Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Joined: 06-July 08

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

Oh Man I got robbed!!!!

1:42 left in game ,up 4-1 and lost sync. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mackcanuck, 19 December 2012 - 03:58 PM.

  • 0

kevinbieksa_4622-218x150.jpg


#2369 FinnNuck

FinnNuck

    Comets Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined: 28-April 11

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

Looks like it repeats the last game, same goal, same scorer, same time and delayed penalty.
  • 0

CDC Sim Connected; Phoenix Coyotes lineup:

L1: M. Vallerand (81) - J. Tlusty (84) - M. Bodker (80)

L2: W. Carrier (81) - M. Backlund (83) - P. Lane (81)

L3: L. Adam (83) - B. Shinnimin (82) - A. Cogliano (81)

L4: J. Martinook (77) - H. Samuelsson (78) - R. Holloway (76)

D1: A. Martinez (84) - K. Yandle (85)

D2: D. Rundblad (84) - O. Ekman-Larsson (85)

D3: J. Smith (81) - M. Weber (81)

G: M. Visentin (83) - S. Down (80)


#2370 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

Easy fix: Use L1+Select to pull the goaltender to give CBJ the win they should've got.
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.