Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elvis15

[GDT] Chicago Wolves vs Grand Rapids Griffins 2pm PT

Game is already underway but I didn't see a GDT for it.

@platour68

#ChicagoWolves starters: Sweatt-Schroeder-Kassian up front with Andersson-Joslin on D in front of Lack.

Tonight's goalie matchup: Eddie Lack (4-1, 2.71, .908) goes again for #ChicagoWolves against Tom McCollum (1-1-1, 3.50, .875).

Griffins to the PP, Gordon just took the opening penalty (tripping) of the game.

Yay! Thanks for the GDT!

The feed is up today, yay!

I think Tanevs injured, not in lineup again. Hockey gods hate Nucks d-men. No Edler, Garrison or Tanev.

Some good chances for the Wolves after the PK, Sweatt and Pinizzotto on a 2 on 1, Connauton with a big shot from the point, and Kassian with a good chance.

Lack's been good, with another save in close.

No score after 1.

2nd period about to start. missed the 1st period but will watch the rest of game. The 2 NFL aft games not so good today.

Anyone know whose in and out from last night? I hope Ebbet Rodin and Haydar are still together they seemed pretty good last night.

Anyone know whose in and out from last night? I hope Ebbet Rodin and Haydar are still together they seemed pretty good last night.

It's crazy seeing so many Russian player on Grand Rapids and on the Wings. Yet the Canucks don't have a single Russian on their bg club, farm team or entire system. Talk about different drafting strategies.

Damn, Tatar stops up on a semi-2 on 1 and passes to the slot for a goal. The Wolves didn't take advantage of any of the PP.

The announcer keeps on saying Tatar made a drop pass but I'm pretty sure he didn't right? (I mean he passed it but i wasn't a drop pass).