Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elvis15

[GDT] Chicago Wolves vs Grand Rapids Griffins 2pm PT

Davies comes in on a 2 on 1 and Gordon gets it right in front and scores. Sterling with the 2nd assist.

The announcer keeps on saying Tatar made a drop pass but I'm pretty sure he didn't right? (I mean he passed it but i wasn't a drop pass).

Wolves on the PP after Jurco took a holding the stick penalty. Then one of the Griffins PKers almost gets clear on a shorthanded breakaway, forcing Connauton to take a tripping penalty. 4 on 4

1 for 33 on the powerplay for the wolves, putting them dead last in the league. Brutal.

Their pk is also almost dead last too.

1 for 33 on the powerplay for the wolves, putting them dead last in the league. Brutal.

Their pk is also almost dead last too.

Short scramble in front of the Wolves net after the Griffins break into the zone, and the Griffins put in the rebound. 2-1

Wolves with some good control in the offensive zone after Longpre got in behind the Griffins D. Not much for chances as a result, but perhaps a good sign. 2-1 Griffins at the end of the 2nd.

first row sports sucks have to download their stupid player. use usagoals much better its just streamed.