Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grapefruits

Justin Bieber Cancer Hoax: Fans Shave Heads For #BaldForBieber Trick

42 posts in this topic

Just more proof that some Beiber fans are extremely stupid...

---------------------------------------------------

Some days, the internet rises to the "top yourself" trolling challenge with flying colors. As the Twitter collective is aware, star hackings and fake celebrity accounts are everywhere, from Will Ferrell to Rihanna to President Obama and Bill Cosby. But this new one takes the cake, resulting in Justin Bieber fans shaving their heads in misguided support of their pubescent hero.

Billboard.com reports that a hoax announcement that Justin Bieber has cancer has resulted in hordes of sympathetic fans shaving their heads in support of an ill-advised "go bald for Bieber" movement.

Let's be clear: Justin Bieber doesn't have cancer. There is no health scare, besides the obvious deep testosterone deficiency.

A few days ago, 4Chan - aka the bowels of the internet - reportedly hacked into the official Twitter account of Entertainment Tonight, posting the tweet along with a pic of some bald youngsters holding signs saying they would go #BaldforBieber.

"Pop star Justin Bieber was diagnosed with cancer earlier this morning. Bieber fans are shaving their heads to show their support," read the tweet.

Right below that was another fake tweet, but this one from Justin Bieber's account:

"Several of my AWESOME supporters are shaving their heads to help get me through this! I love my fans! #BaldforBieber," the fake tweet reads.

bald-for-bieber.jpg?1351525047

Shortly after the tweets, a website, BaldforBieber.com, launched showing photoshopped tweets from the pop star thanking fans for support. From there, word spread on Twitter and even YouTube.

Naturally, the sycophantic supporters sprang into action, and the hoaxmonster took on a new life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR4c2yKh1BQ&feature=player_embedded

For those who need a little more evidence that their beloved cherubic eunuch hero isn't sick, Bieber's bodyguard Kenny Hamilton confirmed via Twitter that he's cancer-free.

Oh, internets. You so crazy.

http://www.craveonli...dforbieber-hoax

Hard to believe those two girls shaved they're heads for Bieber, must of been shaved already.

Then again were talking about humans, so it's plausible, Mythbusters get to it!

Well that's it. Everyone pack it up. There's officially no more hope for humanity.

Is this one of the signs of Armageddon? .. this Society just never fails to both amaze and stupefy at the same time ..

Hard to believe those two girls shaved they're heads for Bieber, must of been shaved already.

Then again were talking about humans, so it's plausible, Mythbusters get to it!

bahahahahaha...Trick or Treat!...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

MORONS!

I'm not even sure I want to speculate on what that means with all of Bieber's pre-pubescent fans. ...Ugh, too late.

The ET pic would surely have been photoshopped to add the #BaldForBieber in, and those girls were bald for another reason some time ago. Either that or 4Chan found some adventurous/gullible girls to be the first.

Been looking around the internet about this, and there are a tonne of girls that have apparently shaved their heads for Beiber, guys as well. :picard:

PT Barnum had it wrong...there's a sucker born every second...

"I saw it on the internet, so it must be true!"

didn't know bieber was still relevant

anyways those 4chan kids are geniuses