Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Justin Bieber Cancer Hoax: Fans Shave Heads For #BaldForBieber Trick

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

#31 Down by the River

Down by the River

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,398 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

Probably the only time it will ever be acceptable to laugh at a joke that includes the word 'cancer'.

OMG we could've had McKeown!

I think Virtanen was a terrible pick given that he's out for 6 months which will hinder his development. You don't pick someone at #6 under that circumstance, along with the fact that he was given a 3/5 IQ (aka he's dumb). 

God dammit Benning. WHY VIRTANEN? Terrible move.

Down by the River - Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young.

#32 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,219 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

Since when did stupid actions by some preteens signaled Armageddon and when did they represent the "Society". Sorry, but a bunch of immature 10 year old girls don't represent the society. Well, basically I don't consider anyone who is the fan of Justin Bieber as part of the society lol!

****sarcasm alert failure***

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#33 Humble Rodent

Humble Rodent

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

no actual people have shaven their heads because of this, so you'll all have to save your contempt of humanity for another time

Posted Image

#34 :D

:D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,141 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

Couldn't have happened to a better group. I've gotten my fill of Beliebers this month. Nothing against Biebs, but his fans drive me bonkers.

#35 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

****sarcasm alert failure***

It's okay, I was also being sarcastic. Guess your alert went off when you posted :emot-parrot:

Edited by Pouria, 29 October 2012 - 04:52 PM.

Posted Image

#36 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,219 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

It's okay, I was also being sarcastic. Guess your alert went off when you posted :emot-parrot:

Ha ha ha .. it is a double edged sword ... ::D

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#37 Grapefruits

Grapefruits

Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,605 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

no actual people have shaven their heads because of this, so you'll all have to save your contempt of humanity for another time

You have any proof of this? I'm sure there were lots of gullible people who shaved their heads for this. None are going to admit it now however.

Just look at Twitter for #BaldForBeiber, there is definitely people who shaved their heads because of the hoax.

Edited by zero-ONE-three, 29 October 2012 - 05:58 PM.

qrak1x.jpg

#38 Humble Rodent

Humble Rodent

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

You have any proof of this? I'm sure there were lots of gullible people who shaved their heads for this. None are going to admit it now however.

Just look at Twitter for #BaldForBeiber, there is definitely people who shaved their heads because of the hoax.

well burden of proof doesn't really work that way, but to the best of anyone's knowledge there hasn't been any actual people coming forward as having shaved their heads, or any real pictures of fans with shaved heads on the internet.

Posted Image

#39 Tortorella's Rant

Tortorella's Rant

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,966 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

Probably the only time it will ever be acceptable to laugh at a joke that includes the word 'cancer'.

Hey, just ask the kids on Facebook trolling pages. They think it's acceptable anytime anywhere.
Posted Image

#40 Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,351 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

Jesus Christ!

Teen girls are the worst.

Nah, some are great.....

FearandLoathingSig.jpg

Total control now. Tooling along the main drag on a Saturday night in Vegas. Two good old boys in a fire-apple red convertible. Stoned. Ripped. Twisted. Good people. 

#41 Mr. White

Mr. White

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

There are a bunch of girls at my school with shaved heads. I'm wondering if this is why LOL
Posted Image
^VanCauck93^

#42 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,091 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:16 AM

It's acceptable virtually all the time.

/b/ did a great job on this.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.