The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brian Burke Mysteriously Disappears

tebeaune

Don't miss Don Cherry and his inane, senile ramblings on how the players of yore would never have done this or that, because they lived by the code.

On this flip side I miss Torts anger outbursts at random media guys!

I'm starting to not miss any of it... I dont really care if it even comes back or not... after the crap officiating when we went to the cup final and the lackluster season last year and now this lockout crap, I dont even really care. If it comes back I will probably watch it, but I'm not spending my money on center ice pack, or canucks gear or anything NHL related.... feels pretty good actually :)

Why would you not want Canucks hockey on CBC?

To be honest, as much as i love the Canucks, i hate watching regular season games. They play like crap half the time, but end up winning. It's the same old story every time. That's what we did in 2010-2011, we just played like crap for like 60 games but still somehow managed to win.

Playoff Hockey with Hughson > Playoff Hockey with TSN

Sure the analysts may be biased on CBC, but do people honestly care if someone talks crap about our team?..

Turn off the TV during intermissions, go be with your family, drink a beer, take a leak..

Sorry to go against the grain here, but I miss it all...

...even the irritating types. Half the fun for me is rolling my eyes and shaking my head every time Maguire talks about "activating the defense" or attempts to perform fellatio by proxy on Jarome Iginla...

Archived