The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brian Burke Mysteriously Disappears

tebeaune

I can't believe people don't like HNIC

It's been there since my childhood. When Cherry retires, hockey will never be the same for me. I love listening to Bob Cole and Harry Neale on the early games because it reminds me of watching the Sens go to the finals, all that kind of stuff.

I love listening to Chris Cuthbert, his voice reminds me of Morrison's triple OT winner and Cooke's goal in game 7.

Call me a traditionalist, but I love HNIC. It's my favorite time of the week

Sorry to go against the grain here, but I miss it all...

...even the irritating types. Half the fun for me is rolling my eyes and shaking my head every time Maguire talks about "activating the defense" or attempts to perform fellatio by proxy on Jarome Iginla...

I can't believe people don't like HNIC

It's been there since my childhood. When Cherry retires, hockey will never be the same for me. I love listening to Bob Cole and Harry Neale on the early games because it reminds me of watching the Sens go to the finals, all that kind of stuff.

I love listening to Chris Cuthbert, his voice reminds me of Morrison's triple OT winner and Cooke's goal in game 7.

Call me a traditionalist, but I love HNIC. It's my favorite time of the week

actually same here. Complaining to everyone possible about some of the bull was fun too (no not whining about everything don't mistake the two). It's the same reason part of me was sad peter loubardias wasn't with the flames last year... he was sooooommmmmmeeee kinnnnnddddddd offff broaaaadddcaassssteeerrrrrrrr

Archived