The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Disney buys Lucas Films for 4 Billion and plans on coming out with Star Wars episode 7 in 2015

Samk

If anything, a Disney Star Wars could be better because its out of Lucas' hands. Sure, they'll merchandise the hell out of it, but there's a solid chance they'll do their best to find a good director and a good story to tell.

That being said, there's no way any Star Wars fan will be able to resist watching Episode VII, no matter how bad it is.

For someone who grew up with the releases of 1,2,3 , I absolutely loved them. They did not ruin the series whats so ever. They were terrific movies with 2 being my personal favorite. Haters are going to hate!

Anyways I'm still going to call it George Lucas's Star Wars. They better pick the right actors for the job, at least we all know Disney will put a lot and I mean a lot of money into the movies. Hopefully they're good. I wonder who'll be the main character?

Oh man, the idea that they could make a movie about the relationship between Sith Master and Apprentice pleases me to no end. I'd love for them to explain the 'There can be only two, one to have power, the other to crave it' relationship in an EU prequel with Palpatine and his Master, Plageius.

Star Wars: Darth Maul Returns!

Star Wars: Boba Fett- Dark Side of the Hunter

Star Wars: The Jedi Knight Rises

As Itsjustsomerandomguy says: Prepare for......HOWARD THE DUCK 2!!!! Master of Quack-Fu!

I knew Lucas fell to the Dark Side, but I didn't think he'd kill the younglings.

This could be good or bad. Personally I believe that ever since the original 3 movies that the series has been going down hill but as an avid fan who has read the books long ago it'll be interesting to see the direction they go with it. They may be able to re-ignite the series but knowing Disney this may be the end. Only time will tell.

Archived