The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Ethics of Eating Non-Human Animals

Angry Goose

I feel sorry for people who don't eat meat. Meat is almost always the most delicious part of any meal. Oh yeah and it is also a proven fact that people that eat meat have larger brains than people who don't.

Oh yeah and before any of the vegans or vegetarians get upset about me saying they have smaller brains. Feel free to look it up.

it's pretty widly accepted that the human brain only grew to the size it is now because of cooking/eating meat. By cooking the meat, our bodies didnt need as much energy to process the food, so more energy was used to make the brain larger.

BTW: I'm a member of PETA.

People Eating Tastey Animals.

Humans have always consumed meat. I see no problems whatsoever as far as others eating meat. I also see no problem with others avoiding meat in their diet. Live and let nom. There are places in the world where people would just like to eat at all, we can comfortably nitpick what to eat. I'd say we have it pretty good.

my problem isn't with meat but rather the ways in which it is produced. i have a problem with animals being in tiny pens. then feeding them unnatural diets and pills(eg. Oradexon) to make them fatter. there is space available to keep these animals. they do not need chemicals which can transfer through the meat into humans.

that being said i'm too poor to buy my own meat as i am in school and living off my father. so who am i to crap on others for something i do nothing about myself.

also, manufacturing meat in a lab is just ripe for disaster.

Archived