The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Could have been Henrik's day

bure's triple deke

Bettmans a weasel lawyer, don fehr got beat up in high school. The two have a welterweight match in the ring due and the title is a outdoor classic game. I hate the leafs, and dislike the wings. But I want to see an outdoor game with over 100K LOYAL fans there.

This isn't chess. This is 30 business men vs 800 other business men trying to share 3.3 billion dollars. I wish I mattered here cause they just say alright this sucker is gonna give us 100 a game on average and let's divvie it up. Otherwise there's nothing. But there are 100 other suckers willing to pay as much or more.

Please let this be the trigger that folds 4 bad American markets.

Bettmans a weasel lawyer, don fehr got beat up in high school. The two have a welterweight match in the ring due and the title is a outdoor classic game. I hate the leafs, and dislike the wings. But I want to see an outdoor game with over 100K LOYAL fans there.

This isn't chess. This is 30 business men vs 800 other business men trying to share 3.3 billion dollars. I wish I mattered here cause they just say alright this sucker is gonna give us 100 a game on average and let's divvie it up. Otherwise there's nothing. But there are 100 other suckers willing to pay as much or more.

Please let this be the trigger that folds 4 bad American markets.

Archived