The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Most Beautiful Countries

Hunter56

Most Beautiful Countries  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Considering Canada is second largest it has a bit of an unfair advantage in the beauty department but yeah its a pretty stunning country with lots of diversity.

BC in itself is one of the most beautiful parts of the world. Diverse as well.

Ive been fortunate enough to see many beautiful places around the world and beautiful for different reasons.

the coasts of canada are incredibly beautiful, but the entire middle is super boring and ugly. a way higher percentage of canada is ugly than beautiful.

i've been to a lot of beautiful places, but nothing tops Northern Cali for me.

I would not consider Canada one of the most beautiful countries in the world. BC is the most beautiful place on Earth, but once you leave the rockies it starts getting pretty drab.

But then again, there's beauty to be found in everything.

Obviously this whole thing depends on what you like. I'll gladly take another trip to Great Bear Lake before traveling almost anywhere on the other side of the world (Scotland would be my exception... I've ALWAYS wanted to go there.)

Filled out the poll with a few other countries.

Hmm so many votes for Canada, yet there hasn't been one picture posted to prove it. :P

Nice pics of Idaho and No Cal, here's another reason that Northern California is very nice.

mount_shasta_050108.jpg

I'll also post a pic of the other countries I listed.

Canada

image005.jpg

New Zealand

jon-arnold-southern-alps-south-island-new-zealand-road-scenery-hd-nature-600x337.jpg

Nepal

Tengboche-Nepal.jpg

Archived