The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Most Beautiful Countries

Hunter56

Most Beautiful Countries  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is something that both the U.S. and Canada share, an 18,000 foot mountain that lies on the border of Alaska and The Yukon. (The second highest for both countries)

Mount Saint Elias

177160.jpg

Also another mountain that lies on the U.S. and Canada border is Mount Fairweather, one of the worlds highest coastal mountains (All the way to the right in the photo below)

245023.JPG

because it gives a sample of how beautiful the place is. if it helps people change their perspective of a country, even if it's just part of the country, why is that bad? it's just silly to try to have people list countries they've visited as the vast majority of people here haven't left north america. it would no longer be a "most beautiful countries" thread, but merely "most beautiful countries you've been to".

well you have to start somewhere, it's unrealistic and foolish to restrict it to just places people have been. also, it would be a very boring thread full of pictures from north america.

but feel free to start your own thread for "most beautiful place you've ever been"

I think a lot of people here have been a lot of places. There are also plenty of places all over BC/Canada/US I've never been that I'm sure are amazing.

It's like asking what is the best food and having an opinion on some dish without even having ever tried it, only a picture of it. Seems odd.

You're SEEING the beauty in places, your food analogy doesn't make sense since you taste food not just look at it.

Believe me I would like to travel all over the world but like many people I don't have the time or budget to visit every country. Why this is good is that you can discover different parts of the world that you might've never thought was ever there, and they aren't "generic postcard photos" the picture of Croatia that Down by the River posted with the many waterfalls is one I've never quite seen before.

Just chill dude. ;)

Archived