The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Most Beautiful Countries

Hunter56

Most Beautiful Countries  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Canada is beautiful, and I think people will see that as they travel. One thing that stands out if freedom, going to places like Mexico, and Brazil (and others), where you are risking your life by going outside tourist locations.

I haven't been to too many places, but Germany was really nice. The houses remind me of "old country" lol, the people are real nice (good looking too ;) ), the beer is great, and the landscape is breathtaking.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I voted Canada, Australia, Russia & the US.

The only countries I've been too and seen with my own eyes so they're the only ones I can honestly say are beautiful.

I've been to every province and territory in Canada, I love the territories the most, I'm a northern kinda guy. I've only been to a handful of states, Washington, Alaska, Oregon, California, Montana, Idaho and Nevada. When I was in Russia I was mostly in Siberia. In Australia I was mostly in and around Perth and Melbourne.

I'm surprised the US has barely any votes! I mean just look this one picture alone the OP posted!

Mount Mckinley, Alaska

Denali-National-Park-Stoney-Dome.jpg

Regarding landscape, architecture etc. What do you think are the most beautiful countries in the world? Obviously every country holds some kind of beauty so you may pick multiple ones.

It's a very tough choice but I'll go with U.S., Canada, New Zealand, and Nepal.

Pictures are encouraged if you want to share any. Being American I'll kick it off with some pics of why I think the U.S. is one of the most beautiful countries.

Mount Mckinley, Alaska

Denali-National-Park-Stoney-Dome.jpg

Crater Lake, Oregoncrater-lake-2.jpg

Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming

gtnp.jpg

New York City, New York

nyc-skyline-nice1.jpg

South Beach, Florida

beaches-miami-south-beach1.jpg

Archived