Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iLLmAtlc

It's 4:37 am or some time similar and why are you up topic

35 posts in this topic

wondering how to make the rest of my mother's life the best it can be

Dude you are such badass!

How did you get into chuck e cheese so late?

Thinking about/ still in shock about my wife cheatin and leaving me with 2 kids under the age of 4 and how I can be the best father to them...

Thinking about/ still in shock about my wife cheatin and leaving me with 2 kids under the age of 4 and how I can be the best father to them...

It's like the night before Christmas, except it's the West Final.

Go Lions!

Wow, that's awful. I felt the same abandonment when my kids were young, but you just wing it the best you can. Show them unconditional love, be involved in their lives and set some boundaries for them. You'll be ok. :)

Wow, that's awful. I felt the same abandonment when my kids were young, but you just wing it the best you can. Show them unconditional love, be involved in their lives and set some boundaries for them. You'll be ok. :)

hamboned and chilling with the GF. both of ius have a day off tomorrow. this seemingly haoppens once in a purple moon.

I work graveyards. I really wish i had a bag of sticky right now :(

University has completely ruined my sleeping habits.