Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nucklehead

Mood Not Affected by PMS-Study

50 posts in this topic

Thankfully the article's title was omitted since people just read that and respond.

I chloroformed my wife while she was on her rag. Felt great after and started to some hockey. Hours later I go to check on her and she is still out cold. At this moment I realized she wasn't going to wake up. I ended up losing ten years of my life and the love of my life, because I was annoyed of her PMS rages.

I chloroformed my wife while she was on her rag. Felt great after and started to some hockey. Hours later I go to check on her and she is still out cold. At this moment I realized she wasn't going to wake up. I ended up losing ten years of my life and the love of my life, because I was annoyed of her PMS rages.

I dare you to tell that to your wife. :)

I knew it! They tried to milk the situation and always had something it blame it on..pure evil i tell ya :sadno:

Hey hey hey maybe there isn't any CHEMICAL reason for mood swings but until you guys have had to deal with the umm.....symptoms associated with that time of month you can't judge us <_<

Heck I think we should be commended for even getting out of bed during that week. Anything else after that is a bonus. Try playing hockey in that condition. Not fun!

Monthly bleedings and childbirth aren't even that bad anyways. One time, I was really constipated, and when I was finally able to relieve myself, I had excreted a sample of roughly equal size, weight, and density to a newborn infant from a hole much smaller than what woman use to give birth (in before someone insinuates otherwise). I had also experienced some tearing. So there were some "after effects" from that. Zipped up, and carried on throughout the day without getting mad at everyone I met.

If men had periods and gave birth, you wouldn't even hear about it.

BTW before someone loses their **** at me, I'm joking.

Stick her on the first line! We finally have the power forward we need!!

All sarcasm aside........

If you've never given birth then you have no validity(so to speak) to compare the two. And I can pretty much guarantee that if men had to give birth the world would never hear the end of it.

:lol:

And I can pretty much guarantee that if men had to give birth the world would never hear the end of it.