The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nutella is an Inferior Toast Topping!

BananaMash

Why do you people insist on eating this brown dry-wall mud on your toast? CanucksRuleAll's status update has inspired me to start a never ending hate brigade against this so called "healthy" product know as Nutella!

You know what you might as well do? Go get some Ferrero Rocher's, split those bad boys open, spread it on your toast, and pretend to be healthy. That is what you're doing! Won't somebody think of the children? The children's children? The children's children's children who wont even care when you die?

Whatever happened to putting some sugar-laden jam up in here to sweeten your un-sweetened crunchy peanut butter? That's delicious, and if you disagree then your opinion is different than mine. However, I still respect your position on the matter.

Down with Nutella!

Actually, my favourite breakfast toast is simply un-sweetened crunchy PB alone. No butter, jam, etc...just the goodness of the peanuts. Adams rules!

Nutella is more of a dessert/snack thing (the aforementioned crepes are too sweet for first thing in the morning). I sometimes use it as part of a dessert sauce (berries, a bit of fruit juice, and nutella - heat up and reduce a little).

Archived