The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Van-Win-Tor

I have been thinking about this for a while now and I think this is a 3 way trade that works for all teams.

To Vancouver: Bryan Little, Patrice Cormier, 2nd 2013.

To Winnipeg: Nikolai Kulemin, Nazem Kadri, 1st 2013.

To Toronto: Roberto Luongo, Mason Raymond, Sauve.

Why for Vancouver? We get a 50 point Centerman in Little, a struggling Propect with good potential in Cormier, and a 2nd pick in a deep draft.

Why for Winnipeg? They have 7 centeman on their starting roster and could use a young prospect who has yet to live up to expectations in Toronto. They also get a young third liner in Kulemin and a 1st round draft pick in a deep draft. They also have Schefile,Antropov and Jokinen who will be their best centerman.

Why for Toronto? They get their #1 goalie for a long time and can easily make the playoffs. They also get a second line winger in Toronto in Hansen.

Lineup

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Higgins

Hansen-Little-Kassian

Manny-Cormier-Lappy.

Hammer-Bieksa

Edler-Garrison

Ballard-Tanev

Schneids

Lack

Thanks Guys.

Wow, the first proposal involving the Jets that I actually think they would take.

Never been too high on Little to begin with. That said, he does have lots of talent. Kulemin isn't a terrible addition and boosts the payroll for them as well. Kadri is a gamble, but a good one at that. And the first is definitely a nice addition.

All in all, I think the Jets pull away as the clear winner in this trade.

Archived