Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kanucks1

(Proposal) Van-Win-Tor

15 posts in this topic

I have been thinking about this for a while now and I think this is a 3 way trade that works for all teams.

To Vancouver: Bryan Little, Patrice Cormier, 2nd 2013.

To Winnipeg: Nikolai Kulemin, Nazem Kadri, 1st 2013.

To Toronto: Roberto Luongo, Mason Raymond, Sauve.

Why for Vancouver? We get a 50 point Centerman in Little, a struggling Propect with good potential in Cormier, and a 2nd pick in a deep draft.

Why for Winnipeg? They have 7 centeman on their starting roster and could use a young prospect who has yet to live up to expectations in Toronto. They also get a young third liner in Kulemin and a 1st round draft pick in a deep draft. They also have Schefile,Antropov and Jokinen who will be their best centerman.

Why for Toronto? They get their #1 goalie for a long time and can easily make the playoffs. They also get a second line winger in Toronto in Hansen.

Lineup

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Higgins

Hansen-Little-Kassian

Manny-Cormier-Lappy.

Hammer-Bieksa

Edler-Garrison

Ballard-Tanev

Schneids

Lack

Thanks Guys.

Lol, you must have something against Yann Sauve or something. He's in every other proposal :)

All this bull of "sauve and raymond suck!!!~~!! let's trade em everywhere?!!?"

ever get the idea another team doesn't want them? d:

I'm not sure about putting Little on the 3rd line and make him play a specific kind of role, a checker? He's normally a 1st/2nd line type player. He would want to demand more ice team similar to Hodgson if we were to put him in the bottom 6.

Wow, the first proposal involving the Jets that I actually think they would take.

Never been too high on Little to begin with. That said, he does have lots of talent. Kulemin isn't a terrible addition and boosts the payroll for them as well. Kadri is a gamble, but a good one at that. And the first is definitely a nice addition.

All in all, I think the Jets pull away as the clear winner in this trade.

I would love this if I were a Jets fan.

Unfortunately (not really), I'm a Canucks fan and this deal doesn't appeal to me very much at all. I'd take my chances with Kadri and a 1st before going for Cormier and a 2nd.