The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tanman

Rozzy

love the double render, and the effects aren't bad either. But I have a number of problems with this. the first one is simply the "v" in "tanev", im pretty sure you can fix this by either just A.) moving all of the font to the left/downward. B.) change the font of "Tanev". C.) Put a white square thing under the typeface and over his body, similar to what I've done here with tavares:

JT-3.jpg

IMO the biggest problem is that he's to blended with the BG way to much, there's very little depth and my eyes go all over the place. Also the center of the lighting is his right shoulder and not his head, in fact his head looks like its darken than the rest of him.

...And the last thing the black and whites. They're both tinted yellow. I think my favorite thing about your Kassian sig is the large amounts of pure black and white.

anyway yeah, if i was in yours shoes I wound lighten this better and make the blacks and the whites more black and white. also the quick fix the the text. But having criticized this so much, I still really like it (especially the double render).

Archived