The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

First date, older woman. Advice fellow membersÉ

Biasbieksa

That is not an older woman..

1st thought is going to a movie for a first date is just a terrible idea, what's the point ?

I say take her downtown for dinner, maybe if you want to avoid talking go to the granville island theater sports ? At least you can get involved in the show together and have fun.

Well, She's may or may not be into Justin Beiber. Once you find that out you will know how to act. If she is, than its just like the younger girls you may have been on a date with. Just make sure you get her home before 10.

If she doesn't like him, than be honest, and yourself. Don't be a tool and try to play her. Again be honest and upfront about what you are looking for.

A good tip is at dinner tell her she can order anything on the menu. If shes a gold digger she will order expensive things. If she's down to earth she will probably get something reasonable. This will tell you she's not out to use you.

In my experiences even if she takes you for a $50 dinner and you figure her out, in the long run you will save yourself a ton of money and heartache.

You might as well stay at your respective homes and text each other cause that'd still be more communication than you would get from going to the movies on a first date.

But you know, if you are really going to do that go watch a horror. Gives her an excuse to cuddle up unless you're more scared than her lol.

That is not an older woman..

1st thought is going to a movie for a first date is just a terrible idea, what's the point ?

I say take her downtown for dinner, maybe if you want to avoid talking go to the Granville island theater sports? At least you can get involved in the show together and have fun.

my girlfriend's 2.75 years older than me yet she's been the easiest to date out of the other girls I've dated who are my age. I've been with her nearly 2 years now and no one can ever guess we're nearly 3 years apart because she knows what she wants I know what I want and we get along superb. The thing about younger girls (our age) is that they don't know what they want, and their mind changes every few days. The best advice is treat it like you're dating someone your own age

Archived