The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mom Gets $2,500 Ticket After Son, 3, Urinates In Front Yard

nuckin_futz

Sometimes I wish there were countermeasure laws in place that allowed a judge to impose personal fines on police who waste the court's time and money if they are found to be egregiously misusing their power.

I'm sure the officer in question wouldn't issue this ticket if he felt it could take a bite out of his wallet if a judge found it frivolous.

Guaranteed the cop was jealous of the endowment of the little tike and felt his manhood was forever tarnished. There could not be a more appropriate time to say FRAK THE POLICE !!!!!!

Anyone seeing these disgusting public service announcements here in Calgary about city by-laws ? This city is a complete joke now and does not disguise it's blatant attempts at cash grabbing each and every citizen on anything they can fine you for. Basically they are pitting nieghbour against nieghbour wanting us to call in every little so called infraction to gain revenue. FRAK I hate this city with very ounce of my being.

Guest Gumballthechewy

To server and protect!

Against little boys taking a whiz in their own yard!

More like "to hinder and harass".

Guaranteed the cop was jealous of the endowment of the little tike and felt his manhood was forever tarnished. There could not be a more appropriate time to say FRAK THE POLICE !!!!!!

Anyone seeing these disgusting public service announcements here in Calgary about city by-laws ? This city is a complete joke now and does not disguise it's blatant attempts at cash grabbing each and every citizen on anything they can fine you for. Basically they are pitting nieghbour against nieghbour wanting us to call in every little so called infraction to gain revenue. FRAK I hate this city with very ounce of my being.

I think the thing that's bugging me the most is that it is going to set his potty training back! It is so hard to potty train kids and to scare him over something so stupid is downright mean. Kids don't have good bladder control at that age. He was actually trying to not go in his pull-ups, which is a big accomplishment, actually.

What seriously was going through that police officer's mind?

SHEESH!

Archived