Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RyanKeslord17

LG Nexus 4

16 posts in this topic

Nah.

Blackberry forever!

I will never get another LG phone after the fiasco with my last one.

The features are good for its price, but it's not for me.

I just have to have a keyboard (I will be waiting for BlackBerry10). I also like not having to charge my phone everyday, which seems to be the case with most phones with that form factor; right now, I get a minimum of 3 days for heavy use, and 4 days for light use.

Got an LG Optimus in mid Sept, with everything, unlimited texting, internet, etc.

First week of October, it wouldn't work anymore for the internet, Bell Mobility tried to fix it repeadetly and to this day it still won't get back online, so I only utilize it for texting and calls.

Nice phone and all but obviously the components are messed up inside.

Got an LG Optimus in mid Sept, with everything, unlimited texting, internet, etc.

First week of October, it wouldn't work anymore for the internet, Bell Mobility tried to fix it repeadetly and to this day it still won't get back online, so I only utilize it for texting and calls.

Nice phone and all but obviously the components are messed up inside.

The features are good for its price, but it's not for me.

I just have to have a keyboard (I will be waiting for BlackBerry10). I also like not having to charge my phone everyday, which seems to be the case with most phones with that form factor; right now, I get a minimum of 3 days for heavy use, and 4 days for light use.

You'll have to wait a while, since it looks like the first BB10 handset to be released will be a full touchscreen phone.

Also, I don't know how much time you've spent with a touchscreen keyboard, but they're really good these days. I have no problems with mine in WP.7.5 (Samsung Focus) and previously iPhone 3G.

It's just a matter of getting used to it. I missed the keyboard on my Nokia whatever-it-was at first, but now I type just as quickly on a touchscreen.

I'm okay with waiting. My contract runs out at the time they predict the N-series will come out.

I've tried on several sizes of phones, and even the giant screen of a tablet and I still can't type as accurately or as quickly as I would with my BlackBerry keyboard.

I'm having such a hard time deciding which one I want. The N-Series is sexy as frack but I don't know if I can wait for a month after the L-Series. Especially since the virtual keyboard seems to be a hit with everyone who has used it.