The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

LG Nexus 4

RyanKeslord17

The features are good for its price, but it's not for me.

I just have to have a keyboard (I will be waiting for BlackBerry10). I also like not having to charge my phone everyday, which seems to be the case with most phones with that form factor; right now, I get a minimum of 3 days for heavy use, and 4 days for light use.

Got an LG Optimus in mid Sept, with everything, unlimited texting, internet, etc.

First week of October, it wouldn't work anymore for the internet, Bell Mobility tried to fix it repeadetly and to this day it still won't get back online, so I only utilize it for texting and calls.

Nice phone and all but obviously the components are messed up inside.

Got an LG Optimus in mid Sept, with everything, unlimited texting, internet, etc.

First week of October, it wouldn't work anymore for the internet, Bell Mobility tried to fix it repeadetly and to this day it still won't get back online, so I only utilize it for texting and calls.

Nice phone and all but obviously the components are messed up inside.

The features are good for its price, but it's not for me.

I just have to have a keyboard (I will be waiting for BlackBerry10). I also like not having to charge my phone everyday, which seems to be the case with most phones with that form factor; right now, I get a minimum of 3 days for heavy use, and 4 days for light use.

You'll have to wait a while, since it looks like the first BB10 handset to be released will be a full touchscreen phone.

Also, I don't know how much time you've spent with a touchscreen keyboard, but they're really good these days. I have no problems with mine in WP.7.5 (Samsung Focus) and previously iPhone 3G.

It's just a matter of getting used to it. I missed the keyboard on my Nokia whatever-it-was at first, but now I type just as quickly on a touchscreen.

Archived