Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Hornet

Ask A Hotel Employee Something!

147 posts in this topic

i_am_sorry.gif

To The Hornet, ever have a client leave behind their sex toys? Ever find anything funny?

all that makeup and hair product can't hide the fact that she literally looks like an alien puppet from the 80s

poor gal

have you dealt with any screamers when your hotel is sold out and you have to move them to another hotel?

I leave for six hours and look what happens to the third page of my thread!! :P

I'm just finishing up breakfast now, I'll be able to answer more questions in a couple of min.

How common are plugged toilets? Does it make it awkward to look that guest in the face w/o laughing when you know that their toilet was plugged?

have you dealt with any screamers when your hotel is sold out and you have to move them to another hotel?

I've only stayed in hotels in other countries but....

why should I pay extra for "soiled" sheets that haven't even been washed yet? They like to present me with a bag full of :picard:

Typically, I'll stay long term at the same hotel.

I've stayed in maybe 40 different hotels in the last 2 years and the situation came up twice recently. Once I was :sick: and once my girl was, well :frantic:

I argued and the staff backed down but I was prepared to pay extra if the sheets were truly beyond salvaging.

I do my own laundry at home and even I could've cleaned them well let alone these industrial laundry company's with their methods.

I've only stayed in hotels in other countries but....

why should I pay extra for "soiled" sheets that haven't even been washed yet? They like to present me with a bag full of :picard:

Typically, I'll stay long term at the same hotel.

I've stayed in maybe 40 different hotels in the last 2 years and the situation came up twice recently. Once I was :sick: and once my girl was, well :frantic:

I argued and the staff backed down but I was prepared to pay extra if the sheets were truly beyond salvaging.

I do my own laundry at home and even I could've cleaned them well let alone these industrial laundry company's with their methods.

Any further spam will be dealt with officially, via warnings/suspensions.

party pooper :(

someone I knew was telling me once at his hotel the capitals stayed there and had a rookie party, and jose theodore was seen by him playfully chasing a hooker in the hall towards an elevator and went up their room. Anything crazy like that happen at your hotel? Or any hockey teams ever stay at your hotel?

party pooper :(

someone I knew was telling me once at his hotel the capitals stayed there and had a rookie party, and jose theodore was seen by him playfully chasing a hooker in the hall towards an elevator and went up their room. Anything crazy like that happen at your hotel? Or any hockey teams ever stay at your hotel?

Nope. besides what happens on non-company time (Christmas parties and breaks) It's a pretty bland and professional work environment.

Then you are doing it wrong ::D

I used to be in the industry. :)

Great thread!

Are we supposed to return the key cards when we check out?

I always take them but I'm not sure if where allowed

Have you ever had to interrupt a couple while they're doing the nasty? And if so, on a scale from 1-10; how awkward was it?

Another question. Do you enjoy working in a hotel environment?

Are we supposed to return the key cards when we check out?

I always take them but I'm not sure if where allowed