The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask A Hotel Employee Something!

The Hornet

I've only stayed in hotels in other countries but....

why should I pay extra for "soiled" sheets that haven't even been washed yet? They like to present me with a bag full of :picard:

Typically, I'll stay long term at the same hotel.

I've stayed in maybe 40 different hotels in the last 2 years and the situation came up twice recently. Once I was :sick: and once my girl was, well :frantic:

I argued and the staff backed down but I was prepared to pay extra if the sheets were truly beyond salvaging.

I do my own laundry at home and even I could've cleaned them well let alone these industrial laundry company's with their methods.

I've only stayed in hotels in other countries but....

why should I pay extra for "soiled" sheets that haven't even been washed yet? They like to present me with a bag full of :picard:

Typically, I'll stay long term at the same hotel.

I've stayed in maybe 40 different hotels in the last 2 years and the situation came up twice recently. Once I was :sick: and once my girl was, well :frantic:

I argued and the staff backed down but I was prepared to pay extra if the sheets were truly beyond salvaging.

I do my own laundry at home and even I could've cleaned them well let alone these industrial laundry company's with their methods.

party pooper :(

someone I knew was telling me once at his hotel the capitals stayed there and had a rookie party, and jose theodore was seen by him playfully chasing a hooker in the hall towards an elevator and went up their room. Anything crazy like that happen at your hotel? Or any hockey teams ever stay at your hotel?

party pooper :(

someone I knew was telling me once at his hotel the capitals stayed there and had a rookie party, and jose theodore was seen by him playfully chasing a hooker in the hall towards an elevator and went up their room. Anything crazy like that happen at your hotel? Or any hockey teams ever stay at your hotel?

Archived