The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask A Hotel Employee Something!

The Hornet

you're standing outside for a smoke break, or perhaps you stepped outside on your way to the mall, but you stop to look at your phone because your friend sends you a text message, but you continue to stand there to reply to it, when suddenly, someone barfs out their window 20 floors up. for whatever reason, i'll never know. has this ever happened to you?

ok years ago when i went to vancouver with a group of rednecks we checked into a best western by the hockey rink, canucks won it was great. we went on a booze cruise around the city & i decided to call in the night. i took a cab and told him best western. when i got there my card wouldn't work in the elevator, went to the desk & said i was staying at room 216, he reprogramed my card and when i went into room 216 and there was nothing there thank god. i was at the wrong best western and just got access to the room. now if some one was in that room who would be at fault? me (drunk) or the desk guy that accessed my card?

you're standing outside for a smoke break, or perhaps you stepped outside on your way to the mall, but you stop to look at your phone because your friend sends you a text message, but you continue to stand there to reply to it, when suddenly, someone barfs out their window 20 floors up. for whatever reason, i'll never know. has this ever happened to you?

• 7 months later...

Archived